Dallas
NY Giants
Houston
Indianapolis
New Orleans Saints/Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Minnesota Vikings
Detroit Lions
Green Bay Packers

If Bucs beat the Panthers, we play the Saints(and move up to 10th in the draft), if the Bucs lose, we play them instead (and remain 11th in the draft)

Newblood

Liked Posts:
16-0 here we come.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
16-0 here we come.

f1cb3213249c849827956a72442401f6.jpg

Staleydabear1938

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Will we go to England?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Schedule don't matter honestly. Teams change sporadically

twtw

Liked Posts:
If you can get a reasonably priced ticket, I highly recommend the trip to Jerry World. It's exactly how you would imagine a Texas billionaire would design a football cathedral.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Oh my fuck that is literally the easiest schedule ever

How can anyone say what any of those teams will be like next year when we haven't even hit free agency or the draft yet?? Teams can become better in one off season with the right changes so i wouldn't start judging teams this early.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
10-6, one and done in the playoffs. #calledit

Grape

Liked Posts:
How can anyone say what any of those teams will be like next year when we haven't even hit free agency or the draft yet?? Teams can become better in one off season with the right changes so i wouldn't start judging teams this early.

Good point but nah m8. You can say the same thing after free agency and the draft right before the season, "oh the season hasn't even started we can't start judging teams."

It's still fair enough to judge teams now, may not be entirely accurate obviously as you mentioned, but you'd rather have a schedule full of teams that are more likely to be horrible than amazing.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Home

Philadelphia
Washington
Jacksonville
Tennessee
San Francisco 49ers
Minnesota Vikings
Detroit Lions
Green Bay Packers

Away

Dallas
NY Giants
Houston
Indianapolis
New Orleans Saints/Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Minnesota Vikings
Detroit Lions
Green Bay Packers

If Bucs beat the Panthers, we play the Saints(and move up to 10th in the draft), if the Bucs lose, we play them instead (and remain 11th in the draft)

Those 5 non conference home games look easy as hell, no matter what those teams do on the offseason.
I dont like any of the away games except for the giants... they are always hot and cold no matter what kind of talent they have.

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
Those 5 non conference home games look easy as hell, no matter what those teams do on the offseason.
I dont like any of the away games except for the giants... they are always hot and cold no matter what kind of talent they have.

I'm on the same page here. The Cowboys are a completely different team when Romo is healthy. He's one player who can make the Cowboys go from 12-4 to 4-12 just by going down for the season.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm on the same page here. The Cowboys are a completely different team when Romo is healthy. He's one player who can make the Cowboys go from 12-4 to 4-12 just by going down for the season.

Agree- Dallas can be super dangerous.

I am looking forward to the houston and indy games as well... there was a weird trend for AFC vs NFC teams played in a dome a few years back- there was a trend of several years where every game beat the over. Dont know if it has continued, but it was a money maker for a while.

I would love to see a shootout.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Oh my fuck that is literally the easiest schedule ever

Can we really call anything an easy schedule for a 6-10 team? We lost at home to SF and got swept by Detroit this year.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
If you can get a reasonably priced ticket, I highly recommend the trip to Jerry World. It's exactly how you would imagine a Texas billionaire would design a football cathedral.

I still think the games at Soldier Field have a more football feel to them but yeah I will be at the game in Dallas.

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
Can we really call anything an easy schedule for a 6-10 team? We lost at home to SF and got swept by Detroit this year.

Maybe I'm being optimistic, but I'm expecting Chicago to look noticeably better next season.

They'll have Kevin White and who ever the No. 11 pick this year is. (Assuming) Gase and Fangio stay, the offense and defense should only get better. Through the draft and free agency, Chicago should bring in better defensive players who can start next season and Fangio can mold. Barring injury, there's almost no way the offense and defense don't both get noticeably better.

Couple that with what *could* be a tissue paper soft schedule, and Chicago could stun a lot of teams next season.