1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Discuss.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
BG got some help and got himself out of that dark space he was in for awhile there. Im really glad to hear it.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
BG got some help and got himself out of that dark space he was in for awhile there. Im really glad to hear it.

Mental health is a big deal...glad he was able to heal and get back to a place of peace.

Kinda funny to me that he doesn't want to play in the Big3, but I kinda get it. We may end up seeing him there yet

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Believe it or not but the Warriors would probably still beat the Bulls in a home game @GSW.

Unfortunately we won't even get to see it but the reason they lost 3 of 4 with Curry so bad was because OKC and Phoenix outrebounded the shit out of them as expected with both Looney and Cauli Stein out. The Clippers beat Looney, but one team tried to go small ball on GSW and the Warriors destroyed the Pelicans.

With Curry-Green-DeAngelo they were actually going to be dangerous once they could play defense with Stein-Looney and get rebounds.

Right now Green is out of his element asked to do too much,...but I have to tell people GSW will still win games with

Stein-Green-Russell

The problem was they couldn't defend without either center and both Curry-Russell on the floor. This simplifies things for them. They are still a great team, have incredible systems on both sides of the ball, and Stein-Green will prove a formidable defensive core.

They lose effeciency going to Russell but at least his presence isn't fucking with Curry. This gives them time to maximize his value and trade him because they will never defend with both of them.

I am sad I didn't get to see

Curry-Russell-Green-Looney-Cauli-Stein line-up.

stein comes back tonight and you can project the impact he would make. Having an elite center defender, plus Green, probably could have covered up their defense. It would have been weird seeing them play big instead of small, but the length and rebounding and defense all would have gone to give everybody a hard time outscoring nights when Curry dropped 30 or 40 efficiently.

Look for them to win games when Russell and Green can score 45 or 50 together, they still get 20 layups a game with their speed and system.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Other than Cavs/USC fans that watch the replay with blinders... I don't see how any fair person can see Porters shoulder drop into the ref as accidental.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Couple of notes,

Alvin Gentry should be fired. The guy is a terrible coach to finish games. Tonight was horrific. This has been going on since he has been in NOLA, so it all points back to him.

I will say Jrue is an under rated player in the league, but his crunch time decisions leasve a lot to be desired.

GS is going to regret the Draymond extension.

I just watched Evan Fournier take it to the rim on him with ease at the end of the game. He looks super slow

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Best refs in the world.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Zion making his debut tonight.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Thunder only 3 games behind the Rockets.

I find that interesting.
Rockets have really struggled. And during that time Harden has shot like crap. Coincidence?

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mark Jackson three minutes into the game basically says Zion is fat and out of shape.

4th quarter: Zion drops 17 in under 4 minutes.

He is a terrible announcer.