I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Sorry man, didn't check the thread. I would have said Mixon. Who did you go with?

If Carson scores less than 22.1 points tonight - I'll jump to the number 2 seed and get a bye.

No worries! Mixon would of been the best scorer, I went with snell and got almost as many points. Ended up crushing my opponent anyways to lock up my playoff spot. No bye for me, though.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
made the playoffs in 3 out of 5 leagues. Freakin missed the playoffs in one league because I lost my last two games by... wait for it.....

.3 and .2

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
need some lineup advice
Current starters for this week
qb - rodgers
rb - fournette, michel
wr - m. thomas, j. jones
te - kittle
flx - robinson
def - vikings

bench
qb - ryan
rb - penny, guice,
wr - sutton, samuel, a. miller
def - browns

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
need some lineup advice
Current starters for this week
qb - rodgers
rb - fournette, michel
wr - m. thomas, j. jones
te - kittle
flx - robinson
def - vikings

bench
qb - ryan
rb - penny, guice,
wr - sutton, samuel, a. miller
def - browns
I think you are set. The only changes I would even think about would be Sutton for Robinson. Who does Sutton play?

Guice for Michel. I don't own either of these guys though so my knowledge on them is limited and I don't know their matchups. What I do know is I always get burned by NE RB's. Guice appears to be the guy who is going to get all the touches.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
I think you are set. The only changes I would even think about would be Sutton for Robinson. Who does Sutton play?

Guice for Michel. I don't own either of these guys though so my knowledge on them is limited and I don't know their matchups. What I do know is I always get burned by NE RB's. Guice appears to be the guy who is going to get all the touches.

i know the cowboys are pretty good at limiting the outside receivers so i am thinking if i should play miller or sutton over robinson...sutton plays the texans, the cowboys have given up much more to slot receivers and since miller is hot i'm still thinking about him. Sutton is a good play too but i'm worried houston may double him since denver has noone else. Miller prob has the best matchup but robinson is mitch's fav target.

as for guice, he and peterson have been splitting carries so its a big risk but he had a monster week last week...
the worry there much like michel....guice plays packers and if they get out to a big lead, they may abandon run

michel plays chiefs so chiefs are vulnerable to the run so i figure michel will get good yardage but again if pats start getting blown out white will get all the touches

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
i know the cowboys are pretty good at limiting the outside receivers so i am thinking if i should play miller or sutton over robinson...sutton plays the texans, the cowboys have given up much more to slot receivers and since miller is hot i'm still thinking about him. Sutton is a good play too but i'm worried houston may double him since denver has noone else. Miller prob has the best matchup but robinson is mitch's fav target.

as for guice, he and peterson have been splitting carries so its a big risk but he had a monster week last week...
the worry there much like michel....guice plays packers and if they get out to a big lead, they may abandon run

michel plays chiefs so chiefs are vulnerable to the run so i figure michel will get good yardage but again if pats start getting blown out white will get all the touches
I like Sutton and Michel. I don't think you can go wrong playing Robinson so either.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Man I hope you didn’t listen to me and played Robinson

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
Fuck! Jared Cook and Mike Evans got hurt today.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
So, standard playoff games for me. Have the second highest points in the league and my season is over, again. Seriously, here's the points against for my last 3 playoff losses. 144, 151, and 156. That gets very annoying.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Try losing in the first round of the playoffs when you score 161. All thanks to the eagles game going to OT to allow Wentz to score just enough points to beat you. After I had to bench Jacobs for Kenyon drake and Ridley getting hurt early 2nd half. Brutal way to lose in the playoffs

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Try losing in the first round of the playoffs when you score 161. All thanks to the eagles game going to OT to allow Wentz to score just enough points to beat you. After I had to bench Jacobs for Kenyon drake and Ridley getting hurt early 2nd half. Brutal way to lose in the playoffs

I lost because they called back hollister's td.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

Also, I'd like to apologize. The only reason the game went into OT and Wentz got the TD was because I had Miles Sanders and needed a TD from him, so it was only prolonged to make sure I lose in the most dramatic possible way.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Also, I'd like to apologize. The only reason the game went into OT and Wentz got the TD was because I had Miles Sanders and needed a TD from him, so it was only prolonged to make sure I lose in the most dramatic possible way.

Lol it had to break both our hearts I guess. If only make Elliott would of made that FG in the 4th quarter...then it never goes to OT

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Probably way overthinking this but, want to see what you guys think.

Wentz has been my QB all season, hasn't been great, but ok. With their current injuries, I don't know if I can start him. He's got noboby but Ertz. I snagged Tannehill from the WW and I think I'm going to play him.

Need a flex guy for .5 PPR - Normally I go Emmanual Sanders but he's really been boom or bust. Alot more bust than boom, tbh. Guy I'm playing has Jimmy G also. I am debating starting AJ Brown over Sanders. Putting a lot on the line with the Titans O, but good match up against Houston. Thoughts?

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:

Wentz has been my QB all season, hasn't been great, but ok. With their current injuries, I don't know if I can start him. He's got noboby but Ertz. I snagged Tannehill from the WW and I think I'm going to play him.

Need a flex guy for .5 PPR - Normally I go Emmanual Sanders but he's really been boom or bust. Alot more bust than boom, tbh. Guy I'm playing has Jimmy G also. I am debating starting AJ Brown over Sanders. Putting a lot on the line with the Titans O, but good match up against Houston. Thoughts?
I'd go for it over Wentz and Sanders. I'm running Tannehill over Winston in one of my leagues.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

I'd go Tannehill/Brown. Fuck it. Go big or go home.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just keep telling myself to leave my lineup alone, but Joe Mixon keeps haunting me....

Screenshot_20191213-214542_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

.....so do I leave my lineup alone?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
^^^After Lamar's Thursday, I don't think it really matters.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'd go Tannehill/Brown. Fuck it. Go big or go home.
I went with this stack and it worked out perfectly. Dude I was playing was so mad lmao and wanted a pity party in the group chat. 'This is BS, I'm gonna lose because of a couple WW pick ups, my team is way better, etc, etc' lmao.