well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
WEEK 1

Prophetic start.
GguLeHi.gif

First drive killing sack of the season.
VGlRa5c.gif

The first Nagy head scratcher of the season.
IwRxIMY.gif

When Mike Davis was still a thing... (bonus: ? @ Braunecker)
W6qADQh.gif

2nd and 40 (WTF!) missed momentum changer.
R7d0gX0.gif

First back-breaker of the season.
qXfGVbl.gif

WEEK 2

First play of the game. Stuffed.
dqvYeFD.gif

Next play, stuffed.
ZDSmU3o.gif

3rd down... house call dropped.
cg4qrlo.gif

Already sick of the WR screens.
Wwhp0uX.gif

Cohen setting the tone for his season.
V0ppfRS.gif

Trubisky's deep ball looking sharp. ?
aDYcbLP.gif

3 plays later converts 4th and 15 to setup the game winner. ?
BBxACtG.gif

WEEK 3

The RIP Kyle Long game. Shaheen says "hold my beer".
lWXOMUI.gif

Cohen runs to his safe space.
Od6AUmx.gif

Failing to convert big plays continues to be a thing...
V6DCugE.gif

Nagy's first (and last) good redzone call of the season.
SZn6Y5k.gif

The last play Gabriel makes before disappearing for 10 games.
SkROxNg.gif

Compounding frustration - if Miller doesn't go for the hero 1 hander its hitting Gabriel in the chest.
HW1yNur.gif

The last time Nagy should of called a redzone fade the rest of the year.
o2Xmdvo.gif

WEEK 4

☠ RIP Trubisky ☠ 3 minutes into game.
gB8UB5I.gif

The correct way to utilize Cohen.
Nvs7YwY.gif

Chase reminding everyone why he's a backup.
YT8u9II.gif

The incorrect way to utilize Cohen. (Also, ? @ Leno)
e68zfxe.gif

Cohen's bobble takes another big play off the board.
DZYyO6y.gif

3rd and 3 from the 10... Queue up the ole boot into the DE you left virtually unblocked. ?
JWDqK34.gif

If not for Chase's noodle arm and Shaheens inability to catch a football this is an and easy 6.
ipoyM8i.gif

I challenge you to find a more ineffective screen game in the league.
UJSnMO3.gif

3rd and short... time for the ole Razzle Dazzle says Nagy!
YOP58Lx.gif

The downside of Cohen being the primary read... you miss a wide open ARob AND wide open Miller.
week4-pass10.gif

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
WEEK 5

Nice opening drive until a holding penalty by Leno sets up this sack on 2nd and 15...
NzaKvgA.gif

Please remove this play from of the playbook next year
ACBkKnc.gif

Shame the OL's a sieve... had a 1v1 shot up top.
lf1pox6.gif

Next series, 15 yard sack on 1st down to kill the drive as it starts.
kE3HDGP.gif

Long and Whitehair with the synchronized whiffs the next series. Good stuff.
tjxkwB5.gif

Defensive turnover gifts the ball at the Oak 10. Monty squeaks it in despite Kyle Long running on empty.
pNE2TwQ.gif

Chase comes alive with a dime to Miller.
wZ4f9L8.gif

Cohen's 71 yard punt return (too big to upload) sets up Chase for his best throw of the game.
Yo6hIGx.gif

Actually, this was his best throw of the game, possibly career.
RWwl6a3.gif

Unfortunately the drive stalls with a 3rd and 7 check down as Wims breaks open.
OLTFQZw.gif

D gives up the lead. Chase turns back into a pumpkin and throws into triple coverage for nail in the coffin INT.
b4EPacJ.gif

WEEK 6 - BYE

WEEK 7

Nothing like a 3-and-out followed by a blocked punt safety to start the game!
mwv9EI0.gif

Trubisky showing off more of his trademark accuracy. ?
WmTKysB.gif

Nagy dials up the ole razzle dazzle reverse. Bonus fumble!
Z9HbMuQ.gif

The trend of near miss big plays continues... (cut off the end of the gif for some reason)
week7-pass2.gif

Next drive same story.
week7-pass5.gif

Mitch with his patented overthrow a wide open WR by 8 yards (imgur again cut off the end of the gif)
lCRZVLX.gif

Nagy's favorite run concept continues to deliver. o_O
CucqYlG.gif

Nagy dials up ole razzle dazzle option pitch to the short side of the field. Great stuff.
HBwgg58.gif

Nagy unfazed by repeated failure... ( ? @ the block by Whitehair on Shaheen)
APuakMU.gif

Still can't run a successful screen pass. Cohen straight to his safe space.
PjGXqxJ.gif

Trubisky with the garbage time TD when it doesn't matter and the game is over.
ZKpkZKE.gif

Last edited:

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
WEEK 8

Opening series 3rd and 11. Joey Bosa left 1v1 with Massie. Nobody open to throw to anyways.
ilmiwuC.gif

Next series yet another 3rd and 11. Pass pro holds up, Trubisky shockingly hits Miller in stride.
MSEDknl.gif

The very next play yet another big completion?!? Surely I must be dreaming... (imgur yet again cut off the gif)
v92BimJ.gif

But of course Nagy gets cute on the next play and kills the momentum.
oyBUPd1.gif

Drive stalls in the redzone with, you guessed it.. another terribly executed screen pass!!
3mrUGjZ.gif

Kyle Fuller INT sets them up at the 4 yard line. Nagy reaches into his bag of tricks... :poop: Fools no one.
WvZCwGm.gif

Trubisky leads him better it's 6 but it's progress I suppose... at least he didn't air mail it by 8 yards lol.
GxvKzDo.gif

Naturally, the drive stalls in the redzone with this give up call on 3rd and 9 by Nagy.
IgJJGzP.gif

Literally the only successful RPO run all season.
n0CfYSS.gif

But of course the drive stalls in the redzone despite 2 drive extending penalties on 3rd down by the defense.
We all remember that series so I'll spare you the pain and just post the last failed run.
Yup, let's run directly into the hole the LG just pulled out of... brilliant! :unsure:
sOiVASB.gif

Playaction after pounding the ball with I-formation runs to open the 3rd quarter.
Would of been an easy 6 with a better throw from Trubisky.
Q6auhAn.gif

And just when you think Trubisky is making progress... throws head scratching INT :poop:
u87bihp.gif

These are the plays that make you hate Trubisky. Wide open for an easy TD... air mails it by 5 yards. ?
zRPwqQZ.gif

Bears O spiraling. Follow up missing that TD with this gem. ?
EP8YZTH.gif

Next drive. Someone explain these RPO runs into holes vacated by pulling OL. I don't get it.
3Sekpg3.gif

Next play 3rd and 10. Bosa hasn't wrecked the game enough already.. better leave him 1v1 again. Drive stalled.
1i9sieu.gif

The same play he air-mailed last week, converted this week (imgur again cut it off).
I'll spare everyone the missed FG.
O1ocWAP.gif

WEEK 9

First 3rd down of the game... Trubisky back to air-mailing wide open throws... ?
mXnsVc1.gif

Everyone's favorite play.. the WR screen!
dBLFWqE.gif

Next play, can't pick up the stunt. Nobody open anyways.
gjaifX7.gif

3rd and 12... yet another near-miss big play. Story of the season.
e9Ubc7Z.gif

Next series... 3rd and 10 no chance.
USKjjzx.gif

2nd and 4... time to go deep! AIR-MAIL!
qh3HDmm.gif

Very next play. 3rd and 4. Nagy still intent on making Cohen the WR a thing.
VrlULHO.gif

Finally convert a big play. Should of been a walk in TD but let's be thankful it wasn't air-mailed by 8 yards.
hIxFkLY.gif

Maybe if the TE blocked #57 up in the hole instead of #96 across the formation these run might work.
If these plays are still in the playbook next year I'm going to lose it.
aRHpCFS.gif

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Completely shocked to see you accentuate Chase Daniel’s poor play and all of Trubiskys failures are put on drops, poor blocks and play designs.

All of this all-22 fraudulence, only to be another sucker ass Trubisky ball juggler.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Completely shocked to see you accentuate Chase Daniel’s poor play and all of Trubiskys failures are put on drops, poor blocks and play designs.

All of this all-22 fraudulence, only to be another sucker ass Trubisky ball juggler.

You're more than welcome to make your own thread with nothing but Mitch's bad throws and interception s

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm including both good and bad plays for the entire offense that I feel tell the story of their season. If you don't like it fuck off and go make your own thread with nothing but Mitch's bad throws and interceptions you fucking crybaby.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'm including both good and bad plays for the entire offense that I feel tell the story of their season. If you don't like it fuck off and go make your own thread with nothing but Mitch's bad throws and interceptions you fucking crybaby.
Mitch. Apologist. Confirmed.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mitch. Apologist. Confirmed.
Sick burn bro. ? My apologies for not being a butt-hurt Mahomes fanboy like you that can't get over the fact that he doesn't play for the Bears and does nothing but menstruate about Trubisky.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Sick burn bro. ? My apologies for not being a butt-hurt Mahomes fanboy like you that can't get over the fact that he doesn't play for the Bears and does nothing but menstruate about Trubisky.
You keep saying things like “butt-hurt” and “crybaby” but one of us seems triggered and I’ll give you two guesses who it is. (Here’s a hint. It’s not me)

I just find it comical that you keep trying to come across as some kind of objective, know it all when you clearly are pushing a pro-Mitch agenda, which you’ve done all season.

Flavor of the week excuse after another. Breakdowns of every single game and to no ones surprise, doesn’t acknowledge the single biggest issue the Bears have.

You’re a Mitch testicle gargling fraud and it’s fucking hilarious how obvious it is.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The OL and TE positions were pathetic this year. Just pathetic.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
You keep saying things like “butt-hurt” and “crybaby” but one of us seems triggered and I’ll give you two guesses who it is. (Here’s a hint. It’s not me)

I just find it comical that you keep trying to come across as some kind of objective, know it all when you clearly are pushing a pro-Mitch agenda, which you’ve done all season.

Flavor of the week excuse after another. Breakdowns of every single game and to no ones surprise, doesn’t acknowledge the single biggest issue the Bears have.

You’re a Mitch testicle gargling fraud and it’s fucking hilarious how obvious it is.
Me being a neutral source... you seem triggered.

Just calling a spade a spade bro.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:

You obsessively stalk me to continually cunt about Trubisky yet I'm the guy who's triggered. Good one ?

I find it comical that you think anyone that doesn't cunt about Trubisky nonstop like you do has an "pro-Mitch agenda". Sorry if I haven't included enough negative Mitch plays in those first four games to satisfy your obsessive hatred. ?

The Bears have many issues. If you want to blame the QB for everything go ahead. In my opinion Nagy's administration, game planning, and play calling is just as big of an issue. Same goes for OL breakdowns, and critical drops by the WRs. It's called looking at the entire picture with some nuance and not just blaming the ultimate team sport on 1 player like a meatball. Try it sometime.

You're a Mahomes fanboy filled with nerd rage because Pace didn't draft your guy. It's been 3 years. Get over it.

HAVOCONE

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
good of you to take the time and show people what many of us have seen, for a good part of the season. i sure hope nagy can pull his head out and actually put a power run game together for our team. we have the backs, just need the plays. would make trubs and the WR corp look allot better i'm sure. as for Mack, well guys were holding him allot this year and not getting called for it. as for nagy tho, what was his comment in the past? i didn't come here to run the i-formation.... i think he needs to start doing just that. thanks again broc

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:

stfu drama queen...it's a good actual football thread, you're part of the disease on this board, go upstairs from your mom's basement and try to get her to give you some actual human attention instead of trolling people who want to talk about the Bears in a non 7th grade manner you immature little shyte

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can't wait to see Anytime VS Broc part 100 coming in May. Gonna be SWEET!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
stfu drama queen...it's a good actual football thread, you're part of the disease on this board, go upstairs from your mom's basement and try to get her to give you some actual human attention instead of trolling people who want to talk about the Bears in a non 7th grade manner you immature little shyte
Yes, what a great football thread filled with blame towards everyone but the biggest problem on the team. The one player that Broc never places blame towards. If you ask me(you didn’t, I know) this thread sucks because of that. So why don’t you have a brisket sandwich and stfu, alright Tex? And I live in my grandmas basement. Get it right.

I can't wait to see Anytime VS Broc part 100 coming in May. Gonna be SWEET!
Me too. I can't wait for the all-22 breakdown of how Mitch takes 58 minutes to get 150 yards because the Bears dont have enough speed at the slot or theres too much crowd noise.

Me being a neutral source... you seem triggered.

Just calling a spade a spade bro.
Wrong.

You obsessively stalk me to continually cunt about Trubisky yet I'm the guy who's triggered. Good one ?

I find it comical that you think anyone that doesn't cunt about Trubisky nonstop like you do has an "pro-Mitch agenda". Sorry if I haven't included enough negative Mitch plays in those first four games to satisfy your obsessive hatred. ?

The Bears have many issues. If you want to blame the QB for everything go ahead. In my opinion Nagy's administration, game planning, and play calling is just as big of an issue. Same goes for OL breakdowns, and critical drops by the WRs. It's called looking at the entire picture with some nuance and not just blaming the ultimate team sport on 1 player like a meatball. Try it sometime.

You're a Mahomes fanboy filled with nerd rage because Pace didn't draft your guy. It's been 3 years. Get over it.
I don't stalk you. I see you say bullshit in your threads and call you out on it. You're definitely triggered. So angry that i pooped in your dumb thread. Such effort for one sided, pro-Trubisky spew and i had to ruin it all. Im so sorry.

That's not true at all but you do what you Trubisky apologists do best, lie and bs. You're just doing what you've done the entire season, completely absolve him of any blame when he's clearly the biggest issue. You know, a fact thats pretty close to universal at this point. You're just like that other clown @msadows, you drop the occasional "Mitch sucks" to give yourself a little room to not look like a complete apologist but all of your breakdowns and thoughts revolve around placing the blame on everyone but the QB. If you don't have a GIF of the Bears starting QB who was one of the worst QBs in the league, then you're not being honest.

They do have many issues and not once all season have i said Mitch is to blame for everything. It's constantly a go-to move for Mitch apologists to say that posters like me blame everything on Mitch but it's simply not true. Mitch is the biggest person to blame but the only? Never ever have i said that. Keep clinging onto false narratives.

I'm a fanboy of a lot of players. I appreciate great players. Big fanboy of Aaron Rodgers. Love me some Richard Sherman and Luke Kuechly. And i wanted Pace to draft Watson but yeah, in hindsight id like Mahomes. I won't get over it because a bum ass QB is starting for the Bears. I won't get over it until the Bears get themselves a franchise QB, something i've never seen in a Bears uniform. I won't apologize for being this way. I'm tired of watching my favorite team lose mainly because they haven't found a real QB in my lifetime and i'm even more tired of Bears fans making excuse after excuse for that player despite clear evidence that they're not the guy. Going into his 4th season and he can't even read defenses. Listen to him talk. Who's fault is it that he's dumb? Nagy or his mom who probably chain smoked and drank when she was pregnant with him? I'll go Mrs. Trubisky.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
OP - I applaud the effort. Too painful to watch what we already know, and what I've already seen. Lots of probs to fix.

Tape Never Lies