2020-2021 Around the NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I don't disagree about what Philly did, but I also don't think his value was ever going to be what Philly has allegedly been asking for.

The performance vs Atlanta was heavily on display to everyone, you can't look past that. His value alone tanks there. The Sixers have probably tanked it further though.
Right. Any team who truly plans on contending couldn't be interested in him. Maybe they could get something from a bad team that just wants a name to draw fans.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Right. Any team who truly plans on contending couldn't be interested in him. Maybe they could get something from a bad team that just wants a name to draw fans.
The only place I want Simmons to end up in is Sacramento. I think Sacramento will be great for him.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Is CCS still doing the See Red Fred stuff?

He was all over the Bulls going after Ben Simmons. He had zero argument for it, never considered the cap, never considered the players who would have to be cut, but god damn did he want Ben Simmons to be signed until it was clear he wasn't.

What I'm saying is this: See Red Fred is probably the dumbest Bulls blogger out there. Doug Thonus is #2.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The only place I want Simmons to end up in is Sacramento. I think Sacramento will be great for him.

I can see Minny too.

They can keep Edwards and KAT, both of which can score, so that takes the pressure off Simmons needing to score. It'll also be interesting to see 3 former #1 overall picks on one team haha.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Simmons will end up in New Orleans playing with Zion

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Simmons will end up in New Orleans playing with Zion
giphy.gif

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
I don't disagree about what Philly did, but I also don't think his value was ever going to be what Philly has allegedly been asking for.

The performance vs Atlanta was heavily on display to everyone, you can't look past that. His value alone tanks there. The Sixers have probably tanked it further though.
Oh i agree but my point was Philly created this situation themselves. They burned their relationship with Simmons while wanting an insane amount in return in a trade. They could have rode it out until an offer come up that they liked.

Status
Not open for further replies.