I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Reading is fundamental when you trying to prove a point. Its wrong. They have that as 2 games.

my bad for using the link YOU sent. I read that link just fine. Now you send a different one that shows otherwise. That’s not on me, it’s on you

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
my bad for using the link YOU sent. I read that link just fine. Now you send a different one that shows otherwise. That’s not on me, it’s on you
I linked you to conference stats and Scoot just did as well. This is great.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I linked you to conference stats and Scoot just did as well. This is great.

yep, it’s my fault you first linked a page that hadn’t updated the entire 4 game series to this point.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Denver giving the lakers all they can handle. Denver isn’t the easy out many of you think them to be. Murray and jokic have been superb

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Denver giving the lakers all they can handle. Denver isn’t the easy out many of you think them to be. Murray and jokic have been superb
Yeah.. Denver has played better than I thought they would against LA.

I took LA in 5, but I thought most of the games wouldn't be as close as they have been.

One thing I'm very confident about though is that Denver won't come back this time haha.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Yeah.. Denver has played better than I thought they would against LA.

I took LA in 5, but I thought most of the games wouldn't be as close as they have been.

One thing I'm very confident about though is that Denver won't come back this time haha.

fuck, wouldn’t that be wild? Down 3-1 and come back in 3 straight series to get to the finals. I don’t think it’s going to happen again either, but damn if it does...hard not to call em one of the toughest teams ever

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Bam is exactly what WCJ’s ceiling is. I hope and think billy will give WCJ a solid chance to become that if he can stay healthy

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Bam is exactly what WCJ’s ceiling is. I hope and think billy will give WCJ a solid chance to become that if he can stay healthy
Big if.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Boston completely collapsed in the 4th Q.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Jimmy and lebron. Going to be fun

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Jimmy Butler went from possible Ronnie Brewer replacement to leading a team to the finals. That is amazing.

I don't think ive ever seen a player improve as much as Jimmy has on the offense. Go back to that 2014 Wizards series and see if you think he would have been anything more than defensive role player. You can't give him enough props.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I'm happy for Jimmy. Also, happy for Kendrick Nunn.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Jimmy Butler went from possible Ronnie Brewer replacement to leading a team to the finals. That is amazing.

I don't think ive ever seen a player improve as much as Jimmy has on the offense. Go back to that 2014 Wizards series and see if you think he would have been anything more than defensive role player. You can't give him enough props.
Nope... 2014-15 is the first season he really developed much offense. He had shown glimpses since his rookie year, but took a big stride that year.

In Miami he can do a lot less individually with the way the other guys are performing, making it a more team effort. Pretty much how Miami go to the Finals.

Be interesting to see how the Finals go, though I entirely expect LA to win with having two superstars vs none.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Nope... 2014-15 is the first season he really developed much offense. He had shown glimpses since his rookie year, but took a big stride that year.

In Miami he can do a lot less individually with the way the other guys are performing, making it a more team effort. Pretty much how Miami go to the Finals.

Be interesting to see how the Finals go, though I entirely expect LA to win with having two superstars vs none.

im not counting jimmy and the heat out of it. Jimmy can do as good of a job on lebron as possible and bam will make things challenging for AD. Lakers like to play that iso hero ball a lot, and I think that makes things easier to defend for Miami. miami has a lot of youth and length that can fuck up the passing lanes out of that iso drive. Then throw in Iggy knows how to defend lebron as well, granted he’s older now...still think he can give them some decent minutes defending lebron to help keep jimmy out of foul trouble. If herro, Robinson, and dragic keep shooting the way they have these playoffs...Miami might even win the series then. I’ve got it going 7