2020 Bubble NBA Playoffs NBA FINALS EDITION LAL VS MIA

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
boston on paper is better than Miami, I agree. That said, Miami has some pretty darn good chemistry going and they aren’t chumps either. Butler may be better than Tatum, but it’ splitting hairs either way.
Miami is a heavy 3 point shooting team. Its why everyone knew the Bucks would have issues with them. Bucks are horrific at defending the 3. Boston is going to be a whole new animal on defense compared to the Bucks.

And Tatum is a budding superstar. Butler is a gritty really good player, but its Tatum time.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Miami is a heavy 3 point shooting team. Its why everyone knew the Bucks would have issues with them. Bucks are horrific at defending the 3. Boston is going to be a whole new animal on defense compared to the Bucks.

And Tatum is a budding superstar. Butler is a gritty really good player, but its Tatum time.

agreed, Boston is a bad matchup for Miami. And yes, if I’m starting a franchise I’m taking Tatum...but mostly because he’s 21 and butler is 30. that said, if I need one series in the present...then I might take jimmy

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
If the first half is an indication of the rest of the series...it’ll be a 7 game, entertaining one

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Miami is going to the god damn Finals aren't they?

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Never forget...

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Jamal Murray with 25 in the first half

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The Clippers' season is flashing before their eyes right now.

It will be unbelievable if Denver wins this.

And I hate to be that guy... but seriously, how fuckin lucky is LeBron? Almost always had an easy path to the finals in the East, and now will have an easy path to the Finals in the west, the conference that's supposed to be tough.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Everyone talks about how great of a coach Doc Rivers is, but he seems a bit overrated to me.

Never got out the first round with Orlando.. Wasn't doing shit in Boston until he got KG and Ray Allen. He's had very good teams with the Clippers, and has yet to get to the WCF.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
The Clippers' season is flashing before their eyes right now.

It will be unbelievable if Denver wins this.

And I hate to be that guy... but seriously, how fuckin lucky is LeBron? Almost always had an easy path to the finals in the East, and now will have an easy path to the Finals in the west, the conference that's supposed to be tough.

meh, kinda hard to say the clippers are better than the nuggets in the “difficult path” rankings right now. Denver will give the lakers a good series

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
meh, kinda hard to say the clippers are better than the nuggets in the “difficult path” rankings right now. Denver will give the lakers a good series

I honestly can't see Denver winning more than 2 against the Lakers. I didn't see them beating the Clippers either, so what do I know... but Denver was down 1-3 in both series before they stormed back. The Lakers started 0-1 in both of their series, and then won 4 straight. The Lakers won't let Denver come back like they have been doing.

Plus Denver was 0-3 against the Lakers this season.

The more I think about it, I actually wouldn't be surprised if it was another 5-game series, in LA's favor.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I honestly can't see Denver winning more than 2 against the Lakers. I didn't see them beating the Clippers either, so what do I know... but Denver was down 1-3 in both series before they stormed back. The Lakers started 0-1 in both of their series, and then won 4 straight. The Lakers won't let Denver come back like they have been doing.

Plus Denver was 0-3 against the Lakers this season.

oh, I agree the lakers will win the series. Just saying it’s hard to say the competition isn’t challenging IMO, since many think the clippers are the best team in the league and Denver is on the verge of knocking em out

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Paul George is an absolute trash player. And if your Clippers, you gotta shit can Doc. He just can't get it done in LA.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Oh, I already know what's happening.

LeBron is winning another ship.

yep. It’s why I bet money on the lakers back when they went down 0-1 to the rockets. Now, lebron wins another ship I at least win some $$, if he loses...that’ll bring me just as much joy

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
oh, I agree the lakers will win the series. Just saying it’s hard to say the competition isn’t challenging IMO, since many think the clippers are the best team in the league and Denver is on the verge of knocking em out

I just don't think Denver matches up well with LA. LAC has Kawhi, who can definitely neutralize LBJ, and George is a good enough wing defender to stop anyone else on LAL. Or they could take turns on LBJ to give each other extra juice on offense.

The Nuggets have no one to really slow LBJ, nor do they have someone who can slow AD. But AD can slow Jokic, and Murray is pretty inconsistent. Outside of those two, Denver doesn't have anyone they can go to consistently on O.

The Nuggets will need this Murray and Jokic to show up every game to make it a series.. I just don't see it happening, unfortunately.

We'll see though!