2020 CCS Fantasy Football League

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The problem with that is that it is a giant double edged sword. He throws to Claypool all afternoon and you both score a bunch of points. He throws to Diontae or JuJu or even Conner all day and you get double fucked.

That would actually make me want to play Jones more.

Ok question for you. I cannot figure out my flex spot or second RB this week.

I need one RB spot and a flex spot and here are the options.

Josh Jacobs
Chase Edmonds
Rojo

Godwin
T Higgins
J Jones - passing because of his damnstring
Kupp

Which two are you playing one has to be an RB??
I'd go Josh Jacobs and Kupp.

Da fuq kinda league you that you have to choose between Godwin/Jones/Kupp in a Flex spot? lol

I make my recommendation with the full disclosure that it's never a bad idea to start Julio Jones, but I'll be honest I don't own him or Ridley in any league so haven't really followed that injury scene all season.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:

Da fuq kinda league you that you have to choose between Godwin/Jones/Kupp in a Flex spot? lol

I make my recommendation with the full disclosure that it's never a bad idea to start Julio Jones, but I'll be honest I don't own him or Ridley in any league so haven't really followed that injury scene all season.

One wher eI have Stephon Diggs, DK Metcalf, and Kamara.... It is an 8 player league. Teams are stacked, and I lose if my guys dont go of this week. I am playing the #1 team... I am #3

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
One wher eI have Stephon Diggs, DK Metcalf, and Kamara.... It is an 8 player league. Teams are stacked, and I lose if my guys dont go of this week. I am playing the #1 team... I am #3
That is the crux of 8 man leagues. Your team is so stacked you can never pick the right line up. The crux of a 10man or 12man league is you can barley field a team with byes/injuries lol

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

I'm in a 12 team and I need two flex between swift, Taylor, godwin, diontae, and hunt.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
The problem with that is that it is a giant double edged sword. He throws to Claypool all afternoon and you both score a bunch of points. He throws to Diontae or JuJu or even Conner all day and you get double fucked.

That would actually make me want to play Jones more.

Ok question for you. I cannot figure out my flex spot or second RB this week.

I need one RB spot and a flex spot and here are the options.

Josh Jacobs
Chase Edmonds
Rojo

Godwin
T Higgins
J Jones - passing because of his damnstring
Kupp

Which two are you playing one has to be an RB??
Jacobs and kupp. Sherman is back for the 49ers btw

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm in a 12 team and I need two flex between swift, Taylor, godwin, diontae, and hunt.
God damn that's tough.

I like Swift this week assuming he plays.

The other 3 is a crapshoot.

Godwin - Playing KC so I think game flow will help him, but there's a ton of mouths to feed there.
Diontae - Dude get's targets, but as I mentioned Vegas has this game at the lowest O/U so I think he's out.
Hunt - Competing with Chubb, but he appears to be getting goal line carries. Against JAX, if they go up could just feed Chubb.

I think my split second decision is Swift/Godwin. Don't @ me if wrong

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
God damn that's tough.

I like Swift this week assuming he plays.

The other 3 is a crapshoot.

Godwin - Playing KC so I think game flow will help him, but there's a ton of mouths to feed there.
Diontae - Dude get's targets, but as I mentioned Vegas has this game at the lowest O/U so I think he's out.
Hunt - Competing with Chubb, but he appears to be getting goal line carries. Against JAX, if they go up could just feed Chubb.

I think my split second decision is Swift/Godwin. Don't @ me if wrong
Lol. I also have Chubb. This is the deepest team i ever had, completely rekt the draft. I'm 100% in on swift if he plays. The last spot is a toss up and I'm leaning away from diontae because of matchup + covid.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Lol. I also have Chubb. This is the deepest team i ever had, completely rekt the draft. I'm 100% in on swift if he plays. The last spot is a toss up and I'm leaning away from diontae because of matchup + covid.
So when I'm stuck like on this Claypool/Jones deal, I go to ESPN and take the mean of the players rankings between the four analysts and whoever is higher, just play that one. It's really the best you can do.

I'd honestly rather be in my position than yours though. Your odds of choosing the wrong players is much higher than mine. More than likely in my situation Jones/Claypool point will only differ by a few points.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
So when I'm stuck like on this Claypool/Jones deal, I go to ESPN and take the mean of the players rankings between the four analysts and whoever is higher, just play that one. It's really the best you can do.

I'd honestly rather be in my position than yours though. Your odds of choosing the wrong players is much higher than mine. More than likely in my situation Jones/Claypool point will only differ by a few points.
I've got claypool too. I usually go to fantasy footballers when I'm real stuck, but I normally play best matchup.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

I want to, but the Colts are so terrible with how they use him. Not that he's been spectacular, but they kill me with that 3 headed monster shit. He puts up solid numbers when they give him the workload, and he looked pretty good last week.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I want to, but the Colts are so terrible with how they use him. Not that he's been spectacular, but they kill me with that 3 headed monster shit. He puts up solid numbers when they give him the workload, and he looked pretty good last week.
I think he was in the dog house a bit (which happens to rookies) and came out last week and showed everyone that he should be the guy. That would be my play.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Swift unlikely to play fyi!

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Antonio Brown or Hockenson?

hock has the matchup but has been really meh lately and the lions are such trash. AB has been getting those consistent points last couple weeks with 21 targets last two weeks, without getting into the end zone even

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Antonio Brown or Hockenson?

hock has the matchup but has been really meh lately and the lions are such trash. AB has been getting those consistent points last couple weeks with 21 targets last two weeks, without getting into the end zone even
Brown. Unless it isn't kelce, fuck tes lol

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Brown. Unless it isn't kelce, fuck tes lol

agreed. Hock just had a nice run for a few weeks till recently and has the nice matchup. Plus, no golladay still, right? Would think hock would get a bunch of targets today

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
agreed. Hock just had a nice run for a few weeks till recently and has the nice matchup. Plus, no golladay still, right? Would think hock would get a bunch of targets today

Probably should've started Hockenson ?

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Probably should've started Hockenson ?

haha it’s been my luck all season. If he doesn’t get into the end zone then I’m not too worried. AB going to score this week I think