Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
:(
did your qb hurt his knee?
No. He chose to not show up for me in crunch time. Classic Aaron Rodgers move. Sure , be all fantastic in the regular season and win a couple playoff games. But he never wins the big one.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
No. He chose to not show up for me in crunch time. Classic Aaron Rodgers move. Sure , be all fantastic in the regular season and win a couple playoff games. But he never wins the big one.

lets hope it stays that way

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Looks like the Yahoo league playoffs
The yahoo final comes down to myself and @HawkBear
If you want a show, tune in!

next year maybe we can get like a 14 or 16 team dynasty/keeper league set up? I think that could be a really interesting set up for the super competitive nature of CCS
I'd love to do a dynasty league. Tried to set one up with my competitive re-draft league a few years ago but hard to do unless you have 10+ guys who are really dedicated to it. Takes an extra level of commitment when your roster doesn't turnover year after year and have to draft for the future.

Best of luck in the 'ship. Should be a good match up!

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Looks like the Yahoo league playoffs

I'd love to do a dynasty league. Tried to set one up with my competitive re-draft league a few years ago but hard to do unless you have 10+ guys who are really dedicated to it. Takes an extra level of commitment when your roster doesn't turnover year after year and have to draft for the future.

Best of luck in the 'ship. Should be a good match up!

yeah, agreed. Most of my friends are into it but not THAT into it. I’d venture we could round up 12-18 Jabronis to do one on here, though. I know @ijustposthere would be interested. I bet the @gpphat and @MDB111™ ’s of the CCS universe would be too

dynasty just seems to lend itself to keeping everyone involved. Even if you’re in last place you’re involved cuz you’re looking at guys you might be able to trade for a pick or two in the next seasons draft to someone hunting a championship

oh, and spare me the “good luck in the championship” lines. I hope your team shits the bed!

:getout:

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
yeah, agreed. Most of my friends are into it but not THAT into it. I’d venture we could round up 12-18 Jabronis to do one on here, though. I know @ijustposthere would be interested. I bet the @gpphat and @MDB111™ ’s of the CCS universe would be too

dynasty just seems to lend itself to keeping everyone involved. Even if you’re in last place you’re involved cuz you’re looking at guys you might be able to trade for a pick or two in the next seasons draft to someone hunting a championship

oh, and spare me the “good luck in the championship” lines. I hope your team shits the bed!

I'm down

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I think the other key to it is having a good League Manager who is willing to put in the time. I imagine the drafts can get complex with the trades of picks and shit.

I'm a bit concerned about Keenan Allen. If he can't go, my flex is going to be weak.

Edit: I am also down with a dynasty league.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I think the other key to it is having a good League Manager who is willing to put in the time. I imagine the drafts can get complex with the trades of picks and shit.

I'm a bit concerned about Keenan Allen. If he can't go, my flex is going to be weak.

Edit: I am also down with a dynasty league.

yeah, I think there’s some sites that will keep up with the draft picks that have been traded for you. Yahoo and ESPN though, the LM would have to be keeping track

I can’t blame you with Allen. I’m trying to figure out what to do with Russell Wilson and DK metcalf against the rams. Ramsey shut em down pretty well last time. Sucks

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
yeah, I think there’s some sites that will keep up with the draft picks that have been traded for you. Yahoo and ESPN though, the LM would have to be keeping track

I can’t blame you with Allen. I’m trying to figure out what to do with Russell Wilson and DK metcalf against the rams. Ramsey shut em down pretty well last time. Sucks

Fuck Wilson. He's only good for half a season every year.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
@Novak only beat me cause I didnt check my lineup. Last I saw Elliott was playing. That dude can go fuck himself. Only time I ever drafted him and not happening again

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
@Novak only beat me cause I didnt check my lineup. Last I saw Elliott was playing. That dude can go fuck himself. Only time I ever drafted him and not happening again
That sucks. I picked up Pollard 15 minutes before kick off and played him and his 28 points led me to the ship in another league.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Good Luck to the 4 finalists!

Payment will be sent out when week is over. (Tuesday)

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

You probably should have played Frank Gore

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Good Luck to the 4 finalists!

Payment will be sent out when week is over. (Tuesday)

is it winner take all? Never bothered inquiring as to payout lol

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Excuses =/= bootstraps