Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I'm destined for injuries in CCS. 2 years in a row now.

Zacks points against kills me. He is averaging 155 pts against him lol

Someone in my home league just had 170 put up on him in back to back weeks. One of the dudes was the lowest scoring team in the league lmao.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
How ESPN fantasy football is handling NFL games postponed due to positive coronavirus tests
via @ESPN Fantasy App

Can someone tag the league manager and tell them to read number five in the link above.

Please!

Thanks.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
How ESPN fantasy football is handling NFL games postponed due to positive coronavirus tests
via @ESPN Fantasy App

Can someone tag the league manager and tell them to read number five in the link above.

Please!

Thanks.

Was just about to post this....lets add however many spots the yahoo league has to the espn league

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Is it @Stephen_Roto thats running the espn league?

I think so, he is in the espn league so i would assume he is the commish for that one

I am going through the process of adding two more IR spots in my main league

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I think so, he is in the espn league so i would assume he is the commish for that one

I am going through the process of adding two more IR spots in my main league
How many spots you got?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Before the season started we went from 1 spot to 2...now wa t to move it to the max of 4
That's what I need. 4 IR spots lol. We only have one currently and my entire bench besides Myles Gaskin is either hurt, Covid or in danger of a postpone.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Before the season started we went from 1 spot to 2...now wa t to move it to the max of 4

I had no IR spots and a 6 man bench. I added 2 IR. I'm hesitant to add more since I'm still trying to get my league to use the ones we got, but also because of the current situation where if the game just gets PPD and turned into a bye, the IR spot is useless. I don't really know what to do with this crap. I'm asking the rest of my league mates what might help. Maybe expanded benches, but I think that gives the few guys like me an unfair competitive advantage. This is just a home league. I just told them if they have to drop guys due to COVID PPDs that I can throw them on waivers for an extended period and add them back to their roster after.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Commish in my big money league is being a complete douche about IR spots and/or attempting to help people who are impacted by these cancellations/postponed games that may or may not happen.

I have Diggs/Bills D and another guy has Henry/Singletary. We tried proposing that before noon games start, we let the commish know who we would play IF the Bills/Titans game were to be cancelled for Week 5. Has to be someone on our bench. If it is cancelled, then have the commish plug those players in for us. Apparently, that's a no go and these potentially postponed games are 'just apart of fantasy'. Lol like no, it's fucking not. Injuries are apart of fantasy but games being cancelled or not knowing if they are playing is not.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
@Stephen_Roto should be adding IR to ESPN now.

The problem is, it doesn't do much for postponed games. In one league I'm in, I have Melvin Gordon... and I can't move him to IR for this week.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Commish in my big money league is being a complete douche about IR spots and/or attempting to help people who are impacted by these cancellations/postponed games that may or may not happen.

I have Diggs/Bills D and another guy has Henry/Singletary. We tried proposing that before noon games start, we let the commish know who we would play IF the Bills/Titans game were to be cancelled for Week 5. Has to be someone on our bench. If it is cancelled, then have the commish plug those players in for us. Apparently, that's a no go and these potentially postponed games are 'just apart of fantasy'. Lol like no, it's fucking not. Injuries are apart of fantasy but games being cancelled or not knowing if they are playing is not.

HUGE debate in a few of my leagues as well. I run a Keeper and I installed the rule of Bench players, but they MUST send them to me ahead of the Noon games. And if the game is played that is in question, those points count. it was a HUGE argument with 3 guys as they said this:

- Davante Adams and Julio are out, so I should be able to replace them.
- What about my Tennessee game that was cancelled last week? I should get points for that.
- And my favorite: It's just covid. Tell these fucks to play.

I installed that rule and told them to fuck off. My other leagues, it's "Oh well, the risk you take" lol.

Stephen_Roto

CCS Podcast Guy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Two IR spots were added to the ESPN league. I sent all of you an email last night letting you know.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
@Stephen_Roto I know since the trade is between you and me we may want to check with the rest of the league on this, but would we be able to push this through since DJ Moore is playing on Thursday and because of the wait period the trade won't get processed until after the week. I know I would like to use Cook if he is healthy this week and I am sure you would like to use DJ Moore.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
@Stephen_Roto I know since the trade is between you and me we may want to check with the rest of the league on this, but would we be able to push this through since DJ Moore is playing on Thursday and because of the wait period the trade won't get processed until after the week. I know I would like to use Cook if he is healthy this week and I am sure you would like to use DJ Moore.
I'm fine with it.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Thoughts?

@Stephen_Roto
@Burque
@Novak
@SilenceS
@clonetrooper264

@Leomaz
@Jamais Vu
@WindyCityFlyer80

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Approve that trade!

FTR, I have never vetoed a trade ever...so you can put me down as a "yes" for every trade forever.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Approve that trade!

FTR, I have never vetoed a trade ever...so you can put me down as a "yes" for every trade forever.

Not so worried about approval just push it through so it processes before tonight's game, otherwise we can't use the players until next week.

Essentially give it the ACB treatment and ram her through