My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah no issue from me, get your players

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Thanks bud, I have been in leagues where the commish is a stickler for the 2 day review period. In league I run I have it so trades process immediately.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Essentially give it the ACB treatment and ram her through

Word.

My favorite part of trading with the commish of the leauge is the whole process takes about an hour.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Word.

My favorite part of trading with the commish of the leauge is the whole process takes about an hour.

One year I did that for a trade of mine and someone claimed it was shady. I went back through my emails and showed I did that for all trades and that he was involved in multiple trades where I processed it before the 2 day review period. Since then I axed the review period to cut the BS. If collusion is involved I can reverse it

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Approve that trade!

FTR, I have never vetoed a trade ever...so you can put me down as a "yes" for every trade forever.

One year I did that for a trade of mine and someone claimed it was shady. I went back through my emails and showed I did that for all trades and that he was involved in multiple trades where I processed it before the 2 day review period. Since then I axed the review period to cut the BS. If collusion is involved I can reverse it

Yeah, I've been all over my league mates for years for the veto trade shit. The ones that complain are the ones that don't say shit when they get some trade massively in their favor. I essentially lost multiple times over a vetoed trade. And my trades are usually pretty fair, they just involve big names. I keep telling them they don't know how the season will play out. I traded Emmanuel Sanders for Aaron Jones before Jones broke out, and the trade initially got rejected because people didn't know Aaron Jones. Two weeks later, Jones was a star and Sanders tore his achilles.

I got it down to the point that I've narrowed the review period to a day. Some people were upset when I did, but I told them too bad. Play or don't. Only time I vetoed was for collusion. Then those people were tossed at the end of the season.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Yeah, I've been all over my league mates for years for the veto trade shit. The ones that complain are the ones that don't say shit when they get some trade massively in their favor. I essentially lost multiple times over a vetoed trade. And my trades are usually pretty fair, they just involve big names. I keep telling them they don't know how the season will play out. I traded Emmanuel Sanders for Aaron Jones before Jones broke out, and the trade initially got rejected because people didn't know Aaron Jones. Two weeks later, Jones was a star and Sanders tore his achilles.

I got it down to the point that I've narrowed the review period to a day. Some people were upset when I did, but I told them too bad. Play or don't. Only time I vetoed was for collusion. Then those people were tossed at the end of the season.

And collusion is the only legit reason to veto a trade, otherwise all trade should be allowed. Everyone is running their team how they see fit, it shouldn't be up to the league or commish to decide how someone runs their team. A few times I have made trades where I have a deep bench and trade a player for someone not as good but would end up benefiting my team as a whole.

In one league my WR's are Julio, Keenan Allen, Allen Robinson, DJ Moore, Tee Higgins, and Tim Patrick. I have to start 2 and there is a flex spot. So I have been shopping AR and Moore for the past few weeks because I don't need both of them. My RB's are Jacobs, Gaskin, McKinnon, Singletary, Bernard, and J Williams. Trying to do the same package of Jacobs and Moore for Aaron Jones...unfortunately I trade raped the Jones owner a few years back and he doesn't trust any of my trades now.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
And collusion is the only legit reason to veto a trade, otherwise all trade should be allowed. Everyone is running their team how they see fit, it shouldn't be up to the league or commish to decide how someone runs their team. A few times I have made trades where I have a deep bench and trade a player for someone not as good but would end up benefiting my team as a whole.

In one league my WR's are Julio, Keenan Allen, Allen Robinson, DJ Moore, Tee Higgins, and Tim Patrick. I have to start 2 and there is a flex spot. So I have been shopping AR and Moore for the past few weeks because I don't need both of them. My RB's are Jacobs, Gaskin, McKinnon, Singletary, Bernard, and J Williams. Trying to do the same package of Jacobs and Moore for Aaron Jones...unfortunately I trade raped the Jones owner a few years back and he doesn't trust any of my trades now.

18614925-C1C0-4A70-B00B-CF06F86EAFAA.jpeg

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I see it was already approved, but I am usually pro approving all trades.

The only exception I have come across was when some jerk was playing in a friends league with us and his GF and his team was sucking so he traded two of his really good players for two really trash players to stack her team. I threw a hissy fit about that one and the guy ditched out on the league.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
@Stephen_Roto I know it is only one week, but thank you again for pushing through the trade, it was nice using Cook against you to ensure the W

giphy.gif

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If Cook just had a good 20ish point game, I wouldn't have even thought to say anything....but 47 points, no way I keep my mouth shut

Stephen_Roto

CCS Podcast Guy
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Cook just had a good 20ish point game, I wouldn't have even thought to say anything....but 47 points, no way I keep my mouth shut
Yeah...cant blame you for rubbing that one in. My team sucked so bad this week Cook didn't even matter. Woof.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Yeah...cant blame you for rubbing that one in. My team sucked so bad this week Cook didn't even matter. Woof.
Things have been too civil, this league needed a villain

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Rumor has it Will Fuller is getting traded to GB....never been a fan of having the top 2 WR's from the same team. So if that happens Fuller will be on the block for those who are interested.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Rumor has it Will Fuller is getting traded to GB....never been a fan of having the top 2 WR's from the same team. So if that happens Fuller will be on the block for those who are interested.
Trade submitted

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
My team is stacked but sucks lol

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
My team is stacked but sucks lol

same. I’m about to be just 6-5 despite this stacked roster...

Russell wilson
DK metcalf
Justin Jefferson
Nick chubb
Aaron Jones
Hunter Henry
Antonio Gibson
Kicker - Lutz
Defense been alternating

bench of
JuJu
Tee higgins
Mike davis
Jonathan taylor
Chase claypool
And Antonio brown

fighting for a playoff spot when there’s some garbage teams ahead of me somehow

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
same. I’m about to be just 6-5 despite this stacked roster...

Russell wilson
DK metcalf
Justin Jefferson
Nick chubb
Aaron Jones
Hunter Henry
Antonio Gibson
Kicker - Lutz
Defense been alternating

bench of
JuJu
Tee higgins
Mike davis
Jonathan taylor
Chase claypool
And Antonio brown

fighting for a playoff spot when there’s some garbage teams ahead of me somehow

We have a few of the same guys lol. I'm dropping to 5-6.

Screenshot 2020-11-23 093147.png