Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
And now im playing two TE’s, your favorite position! Waller and tonyan. What really sucks is if I knew about the covid issues for these players before the games on Thursday, I could of put hock in my lineup...but, that’s when I thought Connor and Taylor were playing on Sunday. Fuckin A

I had tonyan for a good five-six weeks. He did jack shit. Not one TD. Scored more than 5 once. The Packers constantly taking him out at the goal line and tossing to backup TEs. So I dropped him before last week. He has more points in the last two weeks than he had the entire time I had him. Pretty awesome.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I plsyed a team this week who had Watson, Fuller, Hill, and Washingtons D. I had a. great week as well. He absolutely stomped me. lol

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Adding to my previous story, I had Logan Thomas prior to Tonyan. He was getting targets but no production. Didn't score a TD while on my team and had a game with less than a point. So I drop him. Pretty sure he's had 3 TDs since then.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So PIT-BAL now postponed until Wednesday. Anyone have any insight into if this will count for week 12? Yahoo hasn't made an announcement, but they have to soon. Do I roll the dice with Claypool? I picked up Greg Ward from PHI to play tonight as a contingency lmao. This sucks.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
So PIT-BAL now postponed until Wednesday. Anyone have any insight into if this will count for week 12? Yahoo hasn't made an announcement, but they have to soon. Do I roll the dice with Claypool? I picked up Greg Ward from PHI to play tonight as a contingency lmao. This sucks.

Honest question here, why do they keep moving this one particular game and allowing the others to go off that also have covid positives? It is like these two teams are getting some benefit in waiting that the other teams arent being afforded.... strange to me.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Honest question here, why do they keep moving this one particular game and allowing the others to go off that also have covid positives? It is like these two teams are getting some benefit in waiting that the other teams arent being afforded.... strange to me.
I agree, it's BS. They forced Denver to play with a practice squad WR at QB who most people didn't even know was on the team. NFL is catering to Pit/Bal needs bad here and showing favoritism.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I agree, it's BS. They forced Denver to play with a practice squad WR at QB who most people didn't even know was on the team. NFL is catering to Pit/Bal needs bad here and showing favoritism.

Why though??? I don't get why that particular match gets the favortism treatment.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Why though??? I don't get why that particular match gets the favortism treatment.
Rivalry. Pit is 10-0. Baltimore is a good team too looking to make the playoffs, will draw a lot of national interest so basically the answer is money. It's always money.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Rivalry. Pit is 10-0. Baltimore is a good team too looking to make the playoffs, will draw a lot of national interest so basically the answer is money. It's always money.
Meh, it isnt like the Ravens are going to have any of the players that covid.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

Denver's cases seemed to be isolated to the QB room and involved mainly close contacts...as for Ravens and Steelers these had new positive cases that kept coming up. So the game kept getting moved to give them an opportunity to have a day with no new cases to have a chance at the game being played in the week it was intended.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Denver's cases seemed to be isolated to the QB room and involved mainly close contacts...as for Ravens and Steelers these had new positive cases that kept coming up. So the game kept getting moved to give them an opportunity to have a day with no new cases to have a chance at the game being played in the week it was intended.

This. I don't even think the Ravens were allowed to travel until they went a day with no positives.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So essentially, you want a team wide outbreak lol and not just a specific position group. Denver should have just had Lock come into close contact with the entire defense so the game could be postponed lol.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
So essentially, you want a team wide outbreak lol and not just a specific position group. Denver should have just had Lock come into close contact with the entire defense so the game could be postponed lol.

What's really screwed up is when you see the NFL pushed the Ravens back to Tuesday, but the Steelers are supposed to play on Monday.

And teams should've done what the Eagles are doing, paying a guy like McCown to sit at home and stay in shape in case they need him in an extreme emergency.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I need two. .5 PPR.

Myles Gaskin v CIN
Kupp @ ARI
Claypool v. WAS

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
So looks like Bad Juju and Nola Slim Thicc have locked up the divisions. Only way I get knocked out is if I lose, EZ Money wins, and Windy City wins and outscores me by 32 points. EZ Money gets in with either a win or a Windy City loss. Windy City needs to win and have either EZ Money lose or I have to lose and he outscore me by 32 points. The unlikely scenario is if all 3 of us win and Windy City outscores EZ Money by 83 points, that is the only way EZ Money misses playoffs with a W this week.

Wonder what the playoff scenarios are for the Yahoo league?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
So looks like Bad Juju and Nola Slim Thicc have locked up the divisions. Only way I get knocked out is if I lose, EZ Money wins, and Windy City wins and outscores me by 32 points. EZ Money gets in with either a win or a Windy City loss. Windy City needs to win and have either EZ Money lose or I have to lose and he outscore me by 32 points. The unlikely scenario is if all 3 of us win and Windy City outscores EZ Money by 83 points, that is the only way EZ Money misses playoffs with a W this week.

Wonder what the playoff scenarios are for the Yahoo league?

All I know is I'm never drafting Wilson again. He completely sank me down the stretch. He seems to go through these stretches every year too.

And btw, I'm not out of it because I have a pretty good amount of points.

Last edited:

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
And also, I thought 6 teams made the playoffs?