Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Most points scored in the league, yet I’m 3-3 ?

My home league I've got the most points and 2nd most against. Fortunately I haven't faced the one team that outscores me every week, so I'm in a tie for first. With a guy I have about 200 points more than. But his points against is just over 600. In 7 games. I've never seen that.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
@MarylandBear111 I'm a bit worried. I think I'm safe, but if there was a matchup for a defense to put up 30 points, I think it's against the NYG lol.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's games like yesterday's that make me wonder how/why some people have turned down my offers involving Cook... It also makes me not want to offer him again haha.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Okay gronkwin, I see you and your will fuller. I raise you an antonio Gibson

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Okay gronkwin, I see you and your will fuller. I raise you an antonio Gibson

And I see you in "Survivor" Knox. I was checking out what you did there, and Knox has a clear lead within the 4 way tie.

It only takes one week to lose, and this was a weird Survivor year. There are still 6000+ in the MGM contest and half the people just fade the Jets every week. lol
Some of us won't even have any teams left in the playoffs, Knox has done the best at finding value survivors throughout and is set up down the stretch. Doesn't mean he will win, it only takes 2 mistakes but his work deserves recognition and an Andrew Yang math joke.

Last edited by a moderator:

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
And I see you in "Survivor" Knox. I was checking out what you did there, and Knox has a clear lead within the 4 way tie.

It only takes one week to lose, and this was a weird Survivor year. There are still 6000+ in the MGM contest and half the people just fade the Jets every week. lol
Some of us won't even have any teams left in the playoffs, Knox has done the best at finding value survivors throughout and is set up down the stretch. Doesn't mean he will win, it only takes 2 mistakes but his work deserves recognition and an Andrew Yang math joke.

thanks my dude. I didn’t realize I had an advantage in the 4 way tie. I’ve picked against the jets some, but definitely not an every week thing I’ve done. I knew you were one of the 4 without a blemish so far

Last edited by a moderator:

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
@HawkBear

championship game preview this week?!

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I'm resting my starters this week fyi. Have a bye locked up (assuming there's byes in this league). Going to get my team well rested for the playoff push.

hahaha by all means do. I’ll take a W heading into the playoffs. Although, I’m pretty sure I’ve locked up a spot now. Looking at this weeks matchups I don’t think there’s anyway I can miss the playoffs with a L

edit - there’s no bye in this league I don’t think

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
@HawkBear

not sure if I want chubb to catch you tonight or not. If I lose, I’m pretty sure we play 1st round then

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
thanks my dude. I didn’t realize I had an advantage in the 4 way tie. I’ve picked against the jets some, but definitely not an every week thing I’ve done. I knew you were one of the 4 without a blemish so far

I don't think I'm going to have any playoff teams left.

I saw you almost took an X against the Jets...and I had sensed a W coming for them, which is why I brought attention to that strategy when I did. But I think they lost their mojo after that Raiders game, and fired the only competent person in the building, predictably. Who just made a stupid playcall because he's 80 and the all-out blitz was the only thing that made his balls tingle anymore.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I don't think I'm going to have any playoff teams left.

I saw you almost took an X against the Jets...and I had sensed a W coming for them, which is why I brought attention to that strategy when I did. But I think they lost their mojo after that Raiders game, and fired the only competent person in the building, predictably. Who just made a stupid playcall because he's 80 and the all-out blitz was the only thing that made his balls tingle anymore.

ha yeah, got lucky with picking the raiders that week. Felt good going with GB this week against trashtroit

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
@HawkBear

not sure if I want chubb to catch you tonight or not. If I lose, I’m pretty sure we play 1st round then
You got the dub. I prefer that lol. Fantasy is weird in the sense that you string together to many wins and you’re bound to lose at some point.

I think this team I have in our league might be one of the best teams I’ve ever had. Solid in every position but anything can happen

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
You got the dub. I prefer that lol. Fantasy is weird in the sense that you string together to many wins and you’re bound to lose at some point.

I think this team I have in our league might be one of the best teams I’ve ever had. Solid in every position but anything can happen

haha yeah, I was kinda hoping I’d lose for that same reason. Plus, I kinda think whomstever plays you in round 1 has a shot cuz of some of the matchups your guys have. Not that they will get shutdown or anything, but just might be held to modest days. I’m actually worried about gronkwin. He has CMC coming back(course we’ve thought that before) and some plus matchups. And of course beating you I think lines me up to play him round 1

edit - never mind. Doesn’t look like gronkwin will be in now after the big comeback victory from rock on

Last edited: