2020 CCS League 2 (Yahoo discussion)

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
@HawkBear i still want my two points for Robbie Gould they haven’t given him!
I noticed that in my other yahoo league! The kicker position is not counting point properly apparently. I’m in a pickle cuz I have Kamara but playing again kamara in the league and it’s close ?

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I noticed that in my other yahoo league! The kicker position is not counting point properly apparently. I’m in a pickle cuz I have Kamara but playing again kamara in the league and it’s close ?

barring some Russell to DK magic with some Jefferson sprinkled on top, you won’t need to pull for Kamara to score too much against me

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Robbie Gould still not getting extra points credited to him. Are extra points not worth anything in this league and I’m just now noticing it or something?! Guess I need to drop Gould and get a different kicker. Luckily, it’s not going to change the outcome of the match, but it’d be nice to have the points for my total points(tiebreaker) still

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Apparently my lineup didn't save. Awesome.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Robbie Gould still not getting extra points credited to him. Are extra points not worth anything in this league and I’m just now noticing it or something?! Guess I need to drop Gould and get a different kicker. Luckily, it’s not going to change the outcome of the match, but it’d be nice to have the points for my total points(tiebreaker) still

I got nervous there for a while. I was cruising until Cousins and Jefferson went off in garbage time.

Then it came down to Crowder and Ronald jones (for me) vs. Aaron Jones and Gould for you.

I didn't feel good about it... then RoJo went off.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not even sure short field goals count in this league or they are nerfed.

I had Butker but after 1 week the chiefs 100% efficiency in the red zone (7 TDs...zero points...I figured that out pretty quick). I knew it was lucky I ended up getting a field goal at the end of both halves, only because with the one they didn't have time to score a TD, and with the other they were just running out the clock or I would have gotten zero points off a 40 burger.

MD got some guys healthy and ripped one this week. Played up to that record and is now dangerous.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I got nervous there for a while. I was cruising until Cousins and Jefferson went off in garbage time.

Then it came down to Crowder and Ronald jones (for me) vs. Aaron Jones and Gould for you.

I didn't feel good about it... then RoJo went off.

yeah, I didn’t feel too confident going into the week with Wilson, DK, and hunter Henry all on bye week. Cousins and Jefferson gave me a lil glimmer of hope, but yeah RoJo ended that. Good news for me is I’m pretty much thru all my bye weeks now. JuJu seems like he must be hurt with the little production he’s had lately

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
yeah, I didn’t feel too confident going into the week with Wilson, DK, and hunter Henry all on bye week. Cousins and Jefferson gave me a lil glimmer of hope, but yeah RoJo ended that. Good news for me is I’m pretty much thru all my bye weeks now. JuJu seems like he must be hurt with the little production he’s had lately

I'm in a similar position this week with @HawkBear
4 of my starters are on a bye. Not looking too hot me haha.

I almost offered you a deal involving JuJu, but pulled back because, yeah... he seems to be very unproductive suddenly.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I almost offered you a deal involving JuJu, but pulled back because, yeah... he seems to be very unproductive suddenly.
I've been lucky with injuries in the CCS league, but fuck I swear this year is non-stop. It's becoming very difficult to manage injuries/byes/Covid bs. Worst than most years. If a few of my Questionable tags go the wrong way in another league, it's going to be hard to field a team.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

out of curiosity, what were you considering offering for JuJu?

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
out of curiosity, what were you considering offering for JuJu?

I was offering a ton of deals, so I can't remember exactly what it was haha. It was a multi-player deal.

But it was something like Dalvin Cook, Lamar Jackson, and someone else for JuJu, Wilson, and Taylor.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I've been lucky with injuries in the CCS league, but fuck I swear this year is non-stop. It's becoming very difficult to manage injuries/byes/Covid bs. Worst than most years. If a few of my Questionable tags go the wrong way in another league, it's going to be hard to field a team.

Fuckin tell me about it. In my other league (big buy-in), I've been decimated. 5 of my top 8 picks have missed at least 2 games, and as a result, I'm 2-4.

I've been slinging so many deals that, after today, I may only have 3 guys on my roster that I originally drafted haha

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

@HawkBear
I know who most are but not sure on gronkwin. It’s one of three. You can probably narrow it from there...

midwaymitch
Mceownr22
Or
Nc0gnet0
[/QUOTE]
Not me, I am Rick's team.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fuckin tell me about it. In my other league (big buy-in), I've been decimated. 5 of my top 8 picks have missed at least 2 games, and as a result, I'm 2-4.

I've been slinging so many deals that, after today, I may only have 3 guys on my roster that I originally drafted haha

I am still salty losing to you by .5 points in week 2.

Does anyone know how the scoring works for kickers in this league?

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I am still salty losing to you by .5 points in week 2.

Does anyone know how the scoring works for kickers in this league?

I remember that, Lockett saved my ass hahahah.

I was pissed about whoever I lost to last week. My dumbass thought I was starting RoJo, but for some reason I had put Kelley instead.. I lost by 1.7 points when I should have won by 10. Pissed me off haha.

Also... Not sure. Seems like 20-39 yards is 3 points, 40-49 is 4 points, and there are no points for extra points.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I remember that, Lockett saved my ass hahahah.

I was pissed about whoever I lost to last week. My dumbass thought I was starting RoJo, but for some reason I had put Kelley instead.. I lost by 1.7 points when I should have won by 10. Pissed me off haha.

Also... Not sure. Seems like 20-39 yards is 3 points, 40-49 is 4 points, and there are no points for extra points.
That week Prater kicked a 50+ yard FG and I only got 1 point?

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I do not understand the Kicker scoring or defense lol and I'm to lazy to even look, but it doesn't seem like default settings.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Also.... @nc0gnet0 I haven't hated your last couple of offers.... I just can't seem to find a way to trust Gurley

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also.... @nc0gnet0 I haven't hated your last couple of offers.... I just can't seem to find a way to trust Gurley

True, But Delvin is always a huge injury risk himself. Your first offer would have killed me this week with two of the players on byes, and I doubt Andrews would ever see the Field on my Team. Kelce might be the only player on my team I consider "untouchable".