2020 CCS League 2 (Yahoo discussion)

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think that's incorrect.. Looking back at the Box Score, Prater never actually hit a 50-yarder in that game. Just made 3 extra points.
Ahh, you are right. So extra points must only count for 1/3 a point?

Last edited by a moderator:

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
True, But Delvin is always a huge injury risk himself. Your first offer would have killed me this week with two of the players on byes, and I doubt Andrews would ever see the Field on my Team. Kelce might be the only player on my team I consider "untouchable".

It isn't so much about risk of injury as it is about how his injuries have impacted him. Last year, while he scored a lot of TDs, Gurley obviously was not the same. This year, he's been better than what probably most people thought, but to me, it still looks like he lacks the speed and explosiveness that he once had. In my mind, I keep thinking that any week now, he's gonna slump suddenly, like he did at the end of 2018. Maybe it won't happen, but it's a thought that won't go away. In my other league, I actually chose Bell over him because of it. Wound up biting me haha.

I was super close to accepting the Kelce/Gurley for Andrews/Cook offer last week.... but decided that I'd rather have the better RB.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It isn't so much about risk of injury as it is about how his injuries have impacted him. Last year, while he scored a lot of TDs, Gurley obviously was not the same. This year, he's been better than what probably most people thought, but to me, it still looks like he lacks the speed and explosiveness that he once had. In my mind, I keep thinking that any week now, he's gonna slump suddenly, like he did at the end of 2018. Maybe it won't happen, but it's a thought that won't go away. In my other league, I actually chose Bell over him because of it. Wound up biting me haha.

I was super close to accepting the Kelce/Gurley for Andrews/Cook offer last week.... but decided that I'd rather have the better RB.

You have a tough week next week.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You have a tough week next week.
oh yeah, I'm absolutely losing haha.

I've gotten a couple of different offers, but I'm trying not to look at only this upcoming week and freak out... Gotta think about the long game! If I was like 3-3, then maybe I'd bite the bullet.

In my other league, I'm in a similar situation with byes over the next two weeks, but I'm 2-4... so I need to try to find ways to win the next two, otherwise I'm completely fucked. That means I've been making a lot of deals to fill those holes hah

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Most points scored in the league, yet I’m 3-3 ?

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Every season, there's that team...

Your that team.

probably so...i still think I’ll make the playoffs. It’s just bizarro world. Meanwhile, you’re 4-2 even though I’ve scored like 175 more points than you lol. There’s always a team like that too, and I guess it’s yours

p.s. - this weekend

2DF788CD-79DC-4619-94A7-0BC6B044D2C9.jpeg

Last edited:

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
probably so...i still think I’ll make the playoffs. It’s just bizarro world. Meanwhile, you’re 4-2 even though I’ve scored like 175 more points than you lol. There’s always a team like that too, and I guess it’s yours

p.s. - this weekend

View attachment 7772
I'd wish you luck but I wouldn't mean it.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Accepting RB offers for Antonio Brown

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I will trade you Walter Payton for AB. They will get the same number of points.

now you’re going to get knocked out in the playoffs by someone with him in the lineup lol

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
now you’re going to get knocked out in the playoffs by someone with him in the lineup lol
iu

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Apparently my lineup didn't save. Awesome.
Dam, I thought the Rams defense was going to pull out the win for you, even after my Gurley/Galloday/Hockenson miracle in the last 2 minutes of the Lions game

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Dam, I thought the Rams defense was going to pull out the win for you, even after my Gurley/Galloday/Hockenson miracle in the last 2 minutes of the Lions game

I can't buy a win.