2020 Draft

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
Assuming the Bulls stay still at #7, who would you like to see the new leadership pick? There should be some interesting options at our pick. My top three choices are Killian Hayes, Onyeka Okongwu, and Devin Vassell.

My 2nd round targets are Paul Reed, Elijah Hughes, and Desmond Bane.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I like Issac Okoro. Needs to work on his shooting, but with the right coaching I think he could develop into an all-star caliber player. The team could use some more versatile defenders like him.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Okoro Vassell and Haliburton would be the 3 I’d be looking at with #7

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Okoro Vassell and Haliburton would be the 3 I’d be looking at with #7
At first, I thought you meant Hailburton at the 3. I was like wtf. Then, I realized thats not what you said at all. lol I think Wiseman is interesting in this draft. They have him going from a top 5 pick all the way to upper teens.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
It's amazing how we're such a shit team but still not bad enough to be in a position to land a top 2-3 pick. This is like the third year in a row we manage to win enough meaningless games to knock ourselves down in the lottery.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
It's amazing how we're such a shit team but still not bad enough to be in a position to land a top 2-3 pick. This is like the third year in a row we manage to win enough meaningless games to knock ourselves down in the lottery.

The thing is, it's not bad of a position, the Bulls FO just hasn't done a good job. Traded Jusuf Nurkic and Gary Harris for Doug McDermott basically...

Draft Markannen instead of Donovan Mitchell or Bam Abedayo.

Coby seems like an ok pick considering the players after him but I thought it was a pretty obvious pick.

Probably a few better options in Colin Sexton and Shai Gilgeous Alexander in comparison to Wendell Carter.

The Bulls don't after guys with upside, they go for guys with good intangibles who are role players.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Want to see the Bulls go after one of the following -

- Tyrese Haliburton
- Jaden McDaniels
- Killian Hayes
- Isaac Okoro

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
The thing is, it's not bad of a position, the Bulls FO just hasn't done a good job. Traded Jusuf Nurkic and Gary Harris for Doug McDermott basically...

Draft Markannen instead of Donovan Mitchell or Bam Abedayo.

Coby seems like an ok pick considering the players after him but I thought it was a pretty obvious pick.

Probably a few better options in Colin Sexton and Shai Gilgeous Alexander in comparison to Wendell Carter.

The Bulls don't after guys with upside, they go for guys with good intangibles who are role players.

This. Because GarPax cared only for another contract and getting paid, so they took high-floor and low-ceiling players knowing if they were better than shite then they could keep their jobs. The goal, based on their drafting, was not to pursue a ring because that required a high risk-profile and they were not going to risk their jobs.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
At first, I thought you meant Hailburton at the 3. I was like wtf. Then, I realized thats not what you said at all. lol I think Wiseman is interesting in this draft. They have him going from a top 5 pick all the way to upper teens.

haha yeah, definitely not the 3 spot for him. in regards to wiseman, I’ve seen him only going top 3...mostly number 1. If somehow he’s there at 7, he’s a no brainer...I just don’t think there’s a chance in hell he lasts that long. Guy has the potential to be dominant on both ends of the floor