1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Everything about the Draft in here.

nba-draft-lottery.jpg

2020 NBA Draft Lottery
Date: Thursday, August 20th
Where: Chicago, Illinois
Channel: ESPN
Time: 7:30 p.m. CST
550fa188-c7d1-43e2-a03d-951068ae4c3e-large16x9_7600__nba_draftprimary_dark2020.png

2020 NBA Draft

Date: Friday, October 16th
Where: New York
Channel: ESPN
Time:TBD

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Going blow if the Warriors end up with the first pick.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
At Number 7 The Chicago Bulls Select?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I'm guessing they'll look for someone at the 3. Guys like Okoro or Patrick Williams (though I see those names dropping on mocks, not sure that really means anything). There is the dude from Israel, but it seems like he needs to develop his 3pt shot. Depending on where you land in the lottery, I'm not sure trading the pick isn't the worst idea.

Reactions: LuC

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Going blow if the Warriors end up with the first pick.
Yeah, that's gonna piss me off. One of the best rosters in the league getting a high lottery pick. They're even the best at tanking.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
I hope they go 3. Last I heard is they really like a 6'9 power forward (again). Someone had Thad Young as a small forward on the bulls roster, which shows how wrong it is with Gaffy, Laurie and Wendly already have the waste of signing Kornet, I sure hope they clean house.
Seems the new coach needs two qualities, work with Laurie, work with Zack. Find a way to make the scheme fit the players, not be the Chicago bear offense fitting square pegs in round holes to fit a scheme.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Fun Fact: Wendell Carter Jr has only played in 32 more games than Michael Porter Jr, and the latter missed an entire season.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Fun Fact: Wendell Carter Jr has only played in 32 more games than Michael Porter Jr, and the latter missed an entire season.

Yes, but you did see what Boylen did with OPJ, right. The man made his career and the career contract being 3's and D. Boylen forced him to drive and shoot. Spot up shooter vs drive and shoot shooter. Same thing with Laurie. I dont know how bad Porter was injured, but I tend to think he stayed hurt to stay out of the shit show. Quads do not usually take 50 games to heal.
His first 9 and a half before the injury he scored about 100 points and got about 30 boards.,
the 5 he returned for he scored 66, with one game of 23 pts, 18 and 15, 17 boards ending up 5-9 in the 14 he participated in.

You got point guards driving and dishing, Porter has a role. You decide that Porter is going to be a point forward, you are using him wrong. With mostly spotting up after he got here the year before, he had a game of 37 and 31 which probably brought his average up to 15-16 range, with 2 9 rebound games and 2 10 rebound games, bulls 7-10 before he got hurt.

The sad part that remains is the bulls are only going to get high quality players with this type of deal until these NBA players see how things are being run here.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have a good feeling about tonight. I think Bulls get a top 3 pick. Bulls need a wing. Who are some good wing prospects?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Yes, but you did see what Boylen did with OPJ, right. The man made his career and the career contract being 3's and D. Boylen forced him to drive and shoot. Spot up shooter vs drive and shoot shooter. Same thing with Laurie. I dont know how bad Porter was injured, but I tend to think he stayed hurt to stay out of the shit show. Quads do not usually take 50 games to heal.
His first 9 and a half before the injury he scored about 100 points and got about 30 boards.,
the 5 he returned for he scored 66, with one game of 23 pts, 18 and 15, 17 boards ending up 5-9 in the 14 he participated in.

You got point guards driving and dishing, Porter has a role. You decide that Porter is going to be a point forward, you are using him wrong. With mostly spotting up after he got here the year before, he had a game of 37 and 31 which probably brought his average up to 15-16 range, with 2 9 rebound games and 2 10 rebound games, bulls 7-10 before he got hurt.

The sad part that remains is the bulls are only going to get high quality players with this type of deal until these NBA players see how things are being run here.
Porter has only played 29 games with the Bulls. What the fuck are you talking about?

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Teams are going to have a harder time scouting this draft accurately than any class in the last 50ish years IMO. If we land the 6th pick or later, just trade down if you can find a taker. So many of these lottery teams scout like shit anyways, so much opportunity this year in the 10-20 range to steal the draft long-term and really build something long-term.

This year, more than any year, a few teams are going to steal a guy that could blossom into a starter on a playoff team in this class's 2nd round just due to all of the shit going on.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Teams are going to have a harder time scouting this draft accurately than any class in the last 50ish years IMO. If we land the 6th pick or later, just trade down if you can find a taker. So many of these lottery teams scout like shit anyways, so much opportunity this year in the 10-20 range to steal the draft long-term and really build something long-term.

This year, more than any year, a few teams are going to steal a guy that could blossom into a starter on a playoff team in this class's 2nd round just due to all of the shit going on.
Kinda goes both ways though because every year there's some guy who dominates the tournament, gets a ton of national exposure, then is an absolute NBA bust. We won't have that this season.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Gonna be even more of a crap shoot than it normally is!

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I'm a proponent of trading the pick.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Few more minutes until we find out the Bulls pick 7th...again!

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
gotta a good feeling about this one...

id love it if they got wiseman out of this. I like carter, but wiseman has star potential. obviously, they would probably need a top two pick to get him.