2020 NBA Offseason Moves Thread (FREE AGENCY)

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
id happily take that risk. As would the lakers, apparently. Those types of injuries are a risk, but not the risk they were a couple decades ago. medical advances and what not.
Medical advances really haven't changed that Achilles injuries zap players explosiveness and athletic ability

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Rockets still could trade Harden. That's not out of the realm of possibilities
Looks like this is going to happen but what do they need back and who wants him enough to pay it? 76ers doesn't feel like a good fit but I guess what do they send back to free up money and minutes? Feels like a weird spot for him to want to go?

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
You speak so soon - AD is for sure coming home when hes 38.

I can say im glad the Giannis saga is over for now (im sure that trade request will come in a few years).

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Well to be fair garpax actually drafted pretty well. They just sucked at the rest of their duties.

Disagree. The high-floor & low-ceiling picks were destined to translate to a meddling squad, and a risk-profile for GarPax to stay employed.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
Disagree. The high-floor & low-ceiling picks were destined to translate to a meddling squad, and a risk-profile for GarPax to stay employed.

That was Paxson's modus operandi. Gar picked guys like Tyrus Thomas, Doug McDermott, Tony Snell.

Don't have a clue how he got another job.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
None of those guys are high floor, low ceiling.

Yeah they're no good and thats my point.

I actually give credit to Paxson as he was a decent GM - he was just too conservative, hot headed, and stayed on much longer than he should have. They should have let him resign in 2009 or fired him after he assaulted Vinny Del Negro.