***2020 NFL Draft Day 2 IGT***

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
How’s a 4.5 40 time for a corner?

That's perfectly fine for a physical press corner. Polian once said never to draft a CB that had a 40 time over 4.55

greg23

Liked Posts:
Well because the secondary is good as a whole. The D is top 10 with or without Johnson.

The OL is a mess and the O is bottom half of league.

Dont draft for positions or sides of ball....this was a great pick....and if your corners stink you're in trouble.....not much behind fuller.....now imagine two of whatever we had starting on the outside should we get hurt.....awful

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Richard Sherman ran a 4.56....so

He's a press corner.

Not too worried about 40 time for a physical corner.

I'm not either, but I'm mildly concerned about his ability to recover from a poor first step. He gets separated a bit more than I like to see. He'll make plays but he seems like one of these corners who will killed by quick receivers with accurate QBs.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Not being in love with it doesn't mean you're in the middle.

I think it's a good draft. I think Kmet at 43 is a bit of a reach, but it was a major need and was the worst TE room in the league last year, so I get it.

It does because I just said that is what it meant. You trying to tell me what I feel now. SMH!

TL1961

Liked Posts:
This is the part I don't get, coming out of the second with 0 Oline help is unfathomable. Johnson was a great value pick, but neither of these guys are going to contribute this year.
WHAT?????

That's idiotic.

Both will play a ton. I may not be thrilled ot take TE at 43, but Kmet is 2nd best of that bad bunch and will play a lot of snaps. Johnson will be starting soon. The Bears don't have areturning starter there. Do you actually, you know, watch football?