***2020 NFL Draft Day 2 IGT***

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Ted Lasso is a big fan of Jaylon Johnson, so there's that

I'm not unhappy with it either, just looking at what I see as a potential issue. You're right about the pass rush. If it's good he'll make plays. I think he would have struggled on last year's Bears

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Mims to Jets.

CubsFaninMN

Liked Posts:
I swear, having five picks left but all in the 5th round or later is like having no picks left. We'll be as likely to find a superstar amongst our college undrafted free agent signings as we will in any of these remaining picks.

And since, by ignoring the O-line, which has in no way been improved over last year, we find once again that the idiots running this team think that they just need to get the QB to play better, or add a tenth tight end to the roster, and that will get the offense going. When, with a sub-par O-line, your offense will suck no matter if you have God playing all the other positions.

So next year this time they'll ignore the O_line again and be trying to find a new QB and new RBs and new receivers, and we'll all wonder again when this team will EVER hire competent management... sigh...

-Doug

Last edited:

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Can't argue too much with TE Kmet and CB Johnson. I'm not expert enough to judge BPA this year. Both Kmet and Johnson have high Football IQ and effort, along with NFL talent.

Johnson's labrum injury and surgery is a concern, but that's high he's here in the 2nd. It's worked out before, such as Jackson.
He played the season and participated In the combine it had to affect him. Still did great in both.

Bear Nation

Liked Posts:
The Bears not going OL indirectly says they must be happy with who we have. I think Alex Bars steps up big time this year at RG. Since he’s finally healthy it’s almost like getting another pick in the 2-3rd round. I’m also looking forward to seeing what Juan Castillo can do with our O-line with his familiarity in Nagy’s scheme.

SugabearMVP

Liked Posts:
The Bears not going OL indirectly says they must be happy with who we have. I think Alex Bars steps up big time this year at RG. Since he’s finally healthy it’s almost like getting another pick in the 2-3rd round. I’m also looking forward to seeing what Juan Castillo can do with our O-line with his familiarity in Nagy’s scheme.
Realistically though, Bears OLine was horrible all season. I don't know if its an assignment thing that Castillo can clean up. They need to some more competition there and it seems like we're gonna have to wait to see who that is.

I think its more of a, we have Foles, Graham and a second new TE in Kmet that they can play a 2 TE set and get the ball out early.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Dillion to Pack. Good pick.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Nooooooooo!!!!!!! This was my dude! I love AJ Dillon and he’s a packer! Duck!!!!!