1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
dlsokgybim3db1oo8uyz

2020 NFL Draft Day 3
Location: LAS VEGAS! Living rooms and basements across the country.
Time: First round set to start at 11:00 a.m. CDT
TV: ESPN, ABC

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Run on OL looks like it about to start.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Fuck Pace. Only time I've ever wanted him to trade up.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I like Dolphins draft. Nice rebuild.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
This is gonna be tough to sit and watch all the players we want falling off the board and i can feel how Pace must feel just itching to find a way to trade into this 4th round. I wouldn't mind if he traded one of our 6th's or 7th's and a a 5th or 6th next year to move into the 4th to get a certain player but i always hate trading future picks.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This is gonna be tough to sit and watch all the players we want falling off the board and i can feel how Pace must feel just itching to find a way to trade into this 4th round. I wouldn't mind if he traded one of our 6th's or 7th's and a a 5th or 6th next year to move into the 4th to get a certain player but i always hate trading future picks.

Scouts are saying this year's draft talent is much better than what they anticipate for next year.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I like Dolphins draft. Nice rebuild.

With all those picks in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd rounds in such a deep draft it would be hard to fuck it up. I love their draft so far. I hate it but i also think Det and Minn are doing well so far and Minn has 13 picks today so they'll be doing some trading up.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I can't remember a draft this strong in my many years of being a draft fan. Of course it happens when the Bears have 2 picks in the first 4 rounds.

I feel like every other year or so I hear that the draft is really strong, one of the strongest ever. It happens alot. Not diminishing the talent in this year's draft, but it probably feels better than it is because we only have 2 selections to show for the draft.

I agree Pace needs to trade up. It will probably take a 4th next year, but I say do it because we need quality OL competition (Prince Tega) this year. We will recoup some comp picks next year

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I feel like every other year or so I hear that the draft is really strong, one of the strongest ever. It happens alot. Not diminishing the talent in this year's draft, but it probably feels better than it is because we only have 2 selections to show for the draft.

I agree Pace needs to trade up. It will probably take a 4th next year, but I say do it because we need quality OL competition (Prince Tega) this year. We will recoup some comp picks next year

I get what you're saying that it gets said a lot that this is the strongest draft ever but i'm a draft nut and i don't think this is just talk and i don't think it's even close. This is the strongest draft i can remember when talking about the amount of talent in this draft.

greg23

Liked Posts:
While I wasnt interested in these guys...if fromm or eason are still there in round 5 pace has to consider them.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Broncos get Albert O to go with Fant and those WRs. That Broncos O is vastly inproved on paper. QB has no excuses.

Shurmur was a brilliant hire. If the OL plays well, they can make some noise

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Lions really investing in OL.
OG Logan could be their next Larry Warford