CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Bears teade up

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Hahaha that's funny that i would need you to tell me anything about the worth of any player especially a guy like K.Mack. I'm sure you might have said it in a post because you're definitely Dan Orlovsky and think everything you say on here is something we all don't already know but believe me when i say that you can't teach me much about the game of football and definitely not the worth of K.Mack.

By the way any time a team makes a trade for multiple future picks it should be looked at from both sides which is something i always do and i guess you don't. Some think like a GM and some think like the media...LOL

Not you are denying it. You did not like the trade at the time. That is all.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
195926_C1D_2218.jpg

DWD_5940.jpg

Gipson_Tevis_ARK__5987.jpg

Gibson_Trevis_18_1_27.jpg

Gipson_Trevis_17_web_1_15.jpg

gipson

15TREVISGIPSON

• POSITION Defensive End
  • HEIGHT 6-4
  • WEIGHT 268
  • CLASS Redshirt Senior
  • HOMETOWN Cedar Hill, Texas
  • HIGHSCHOOL Cedar Hill

Biography
TULSA – A three-year letterwinner and returning starter … has played in 37 career games and has 13 career starts … has 65 career tackles, 10.5 stops for -42 yards, five sacks for -30 yards and six forced fumbles …

2018 – Played and started all 12 games … ranked second in the nation with five forced fumbles … had 46 tackles, 9 TFLs for -30 yards, four sacks for -20 yards, five forced fumbles, three QB hurries and one pass break-up in 12 starts … made his second career start in the season opener vs. UCA and had four tackles… had a career-best seven tackles at Texas … totaled four tackles and one sack for -4 yards vs. Arkansas State … tallied 5 stops and one TFL for -1 yard at Temple … … compiled six tackles, one stop for -4 yards and one forced fumble at Arkansas … had four tackles, two quarterback hurries and one pass break-up vs. #23 USF … had three stops, including two TFLs for -4 yards, one forced fumble and one QBH vs. UConn … tied his career-high of seven tackles and added 3.5 TFLs for -15 yards, two sacks for -14 yards and two forced fumbles vs. SMU …

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
I know nothing about the guy we just took.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm just going to assume this guy sucks because Pace traded up for him. Hope to be surprised.