Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Had a 12 team draft 0.5 pt PPR 2 FLEX Thoughts? I went high upside mostly. Team could completely crash and burn on me.

Annotation 2020-09-06 170148.png

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Godwin. The top four guys I wanted all went the four picks before me.
ughhh I hate that. Nothing worse than needing one of four drafters to reach and having none of them do it.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
RB is thin, maybe Duke Johnson or Love will save you by week 5? @ijustposthere

Is Chris Thompson available in Jax? Gruden loved him in Washington, and without Fournette he might carry you for the interim while Houston tries to justify the David Johnson trade. I think Duke's role will have to expand while the season goes on, and Thompson always gets hurt, but in the early going it might be Thompson that pulls you through until one of your RB fliers gets a chance to emerge.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
ughhh I hate that. Nothing worse than needing one of four drafters to reach and having none of them do it.
I was getting giddy watching jacobs fall, then it went jacobs, kelce, aaron Jones. I was tilting since I knew I was reaching on taylor the next round. Godwin seemed like the safest pick.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
RB is thin, maybe Duke Johnson or Love will save you by week 5? @ijustposthere

Is Chris Thompson available in Jax? Gruden loved him in Washington, and without Fournette he might carry you for the interim while Houston tries to justify the David Johnson trade. I think Duke's role will have to expand while the season goes on, and Thompson always gets hurt, but in the early going it might be Thompson that pulls you through until one of your RB fliers gets a chance to emerge.

No, he isn't available. Honestly not all that interested in him anyway. The only guy I want from jax is chark. Love is very droppable. I picked him up as a lotto ticket, but I highly doubt he'll have value on that garbage team.

These guys went real rb heavy early. I thought for sure I'd at least have jones instead of godwin. They kept passing on rookies tho. I got hunt in round 6, akers in 7, & dobbins in the 10th. Two high value "handcuffs" that should have standalone flex value and a likely starter with akers. I'm not too worried about taylor.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Let's see some other teams gents.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I wanted to grab deebo but someone reached for him in my league. I really like Howard at his value. Nothing flashy, just a good solid rb that you can plug in. Same with John Brown. Just criminally underrated. Bell is great value, but I'm not touching anyone in a gase offense. He just has no clue how to use guys that don't play the slot.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I feel ya on the boom or bust team OP.

My 12 team PPR League:

20200907_103621.jpg

This is a crazy young team. FIVE rookies!!!

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
10 man league, I was the 10th pick. Not very happy with how the board fell, but that's how it goes. I'll be competitive, but need a solid WW pick up. Think my season comes down to if JuJu bounces back and if Mostert is effective as he was last year.

Screenshot 2020-09-07 at 11.32.34 AM.png

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
came here for this. couldn't figure it out either. Was Aaron Rodgers just chilling there in round 8 all forgotten about?

Round 9. This league is my home league, so a lot of these guys will draft two QBs and I constantly get left with guys at the bottom. My goal was Wentz/Stafford, but I took Akers expecting them to be there in the back end of the 8th, but they got snatched for backups. So I went Rodgers round 9 and was gonna take Newton for upside but he got snatched two picks after me. I was like WTF. Then I was looking for Burrow and someone had grabbed him too. Usually don't go two QBs, but was going to this year with COVID, but everyone is gone. I can't even stream QBs in this league. You'd think it was a SUPERFLEX.

I did a shit ton of mocks and thankfully I had a couple crazy mocks that set me up for this league. They will reach for guys two/three rounds early so it can really fuck me up when I'm expecting a guy to be there round 9 and he gets snatched in round 6. I usually make my hay in the mid rounds in this league since a lot of guys focus on filling up their roster while I'm just happily drafting RBs/WRs.

Last edited:

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I feel ya on the boom or bust team OP.

My 12 team PPR League:

View attachment 6720

This is a crazy young team. FIVE rookies!!!

Marvin Jones is a steal at his draft price. The rookie class this year looks insanely good on paper. I tried staying away from WRs though because of COVID taking away the camps. Love the Boom or Bust team. Kind of makes fantasy exciting. I've had some blow up in my face, but I usually do a solid job working the wire and I make trades that generally work out pretty well.

Last edited:

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I wanted to grab deebo but someone reached for him in my league. I really like Howard at his value. Nothing flashy, just a good solid rb that you can plug in. Same with John Brown. Just criminally underrated. Bell is great value, but I'm not touching anyone in a gase offense. He just has no clue how to use guys that don't play the slot.

If I remember correctly the Bell pick was basically a no brainer. He was passed over and I needed another RB1 and I got him in the 6th round. I was mad because I wanted Singletary there, but he got taken two picks before. Same thing happened in the 4th with Jonathan Taylor.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Marvin Jones is a steal at his draft price. The rookie class this year looks insanely good on paper. I tried staying away from WRs though because of COVID taking away the camps. Love the Boom or Bust team. Kind of makes fantasy exciting. I've had some blow up in my face, but I usually do a solid job working the wire and I make trades that generally work out pretty well.

Honestly I agree with this. I could basically auto draft and work the wire. The amount of games I win by finding gems throughout the season is huge. DJ Chark for instance was a huge early find for me on the wire last year.