Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Curry just 2 3s away from the record now. He's basically guaranteed to get it next game tonight which is against the Knicks. How fitting that he gets to break the record at MSG

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Guys, unless Adam Silver is planning on turning the NBA into the G-League, I think we're getting a league pause soon.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Guys, unless Adam Silver is planning on turning the NBA into the G-League, I think we're getting a league pause soon.
If that’s the case will the nfl survive the next few months?

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If that’s the case will the nfl survive the next few months?
Who knows, but there are gonna be a lot of players testing positive. So I'm not sure what the NFL's game plan is.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who knows, but there are gonna be a lot of players testing positive. So I'm not sure what the NFL's game plan is.
Why are all these players testing positive?

Also, if it is this omi whatever. I read no one has dies from this strain and it will become the dominant one.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Why are all these players testing positive?

Also, if it is this omi whatever. I read no one has dies from this strain and it will become the dominant one.
Why are all these players testing positive? Because there is a contagious virus going around and the sports leagues are testing everyone practically daily.

UK reported 1 death from it the other day. But otherwise, as far as I know, they haven't linked any other deaths to it. Though I imagine there will be deaths in those that have other issues.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why are all these players testing positive? Because there is a contagious virus going around and the sports leagues are testing everyone practically daily.

UK reported 1 death from it the other day. But otherwise, as far as I know, they haven't linked any other deaths to it. Though I imagine there will be deaths in those that have other issues.
Bulls started all this. Yall should disenfranchised.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Steph's shooting is really something marvelous to behold. Every time he takes a 3 I just assume it's going in. 41% from 3 coming from him seems like he's off to a slow start lol
His shot selection is stupid. Like 3 of those are 10% chance shots and 1% for many.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Watch they'll shut down games tomorrow.
i figure once LeBron tests positives with symptoms, it's all shut down until he's healthy again.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I didn't even realize the Cleveland Cavaliers have the third best record in the conference right after us.

What's going on in Cleveland eh?

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Iso-Joe is back babbbayyy!

10 day contract with Boston

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I didn't even realize the Cleveland Cavaliers have the third best record in the conference right after us.

What's going on in Cleveland eh?
A really good team that is going to make some noise in the playoffs. The length, defense, and growth of the young players is going to cause problems. Garland is baller. Jarrett Allen is just owning people. Evan Mobley is a future star.