CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
?
Chris Paul comes back to a full Phoenix squad and plays a grizzlies team minus Ja, Bane, Adams, Jackson, and Jones…Grizzlies win by 8

But sure…keep sleeping on em

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
?
Chris Paul comes back to a full Phoenix squad and plays a grizzlies team minus Ja, Bane, Adams, Jackson, and Jones…Grizzlies win by 8

But sure…keep sleeping on em
Seems like Grizzlies should just let their bench play and win them a championship as they are superior to their starters.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Seems like Grizzlies should just let their bench play and win them a championship as they are superior to their starters.
I wouldn’t say that’s the takeaway

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Robert Covington with 43 points out of nowhere as the Clippers 2nd unit blows out the Bucks 2nd unit

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lakers miss playoffs. Mortgaged the future for an asterisk championship. Pels getting their top 10 pick this draft and a swap like the next two years. The Pels future is bright

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Lakers miss playoffs. Mortgaged the future for an asterisk championship. Pels getting their top 10 pick this draft and a swap like the next two years. The Pels future is bright
Better hope Lakers move out of that 8 spot. That pick is historically awful, though Wagner had a good rookie year and Sexton has been good when not injured.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Lebron went 30/8/6 with an eFG% of 59 at age 37.

Why didn't he do more? What a poor leader.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Plus, once they trade Zion to the Knicks, they will have even more draft capital lol

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Plus, once they trade Zion to the Knicks, they will have even more draft capital lol
Would actually probably be a good trade because there is a high chance the Knicks still fail and thus picks are lotto picks.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
By the time Kawhi retires, he will have been paid like 80-90 million for games he didn't play in.

What a life.
I saw a tweet about Kawhi that said if he (and obviously this is a long shot) wins the Finals MVP this year it'll mean he has more of those than Kobe Bryant while having less career points than Andrew Wiggins.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I saw a tweet about Kawhi that said if he (and obviously this is a long shot) wins the Finals MVP this year it'll mean he has more of those than Kobe Bryant while having less career points than Andrew Wiggins.
Kawhi is big braining this NBA career thing

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Doubt Zion goes anywhere, but if so, the Pels are set up with life without him. But, obviously, you add him then they got a real shot sooner then later. McCollum trade was the best thing to happen. Also, Zion posted a between the legs dunk video. He looks jacked. Seems the nutritionist has gotten through.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I'm glad zion can do between the leg dunks for videos. I bet the pelicans would be happy if maybe he could do some dunks in nba games

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm glad zion can do between the leg dunks for videos. I bet the pelicans would be happy if maybe he could do some dunks in nba games
It shows his foot is almost ready. lol But, you can hate on him.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Doubt Zion goes anywhere, but if so, the Pels are set up with life without him. But, obviously, you add him then they got a real shot sooner then later. McCollum trade was the best thing to happen. Also, Zion posted a between the legs dunk video. He looks jacked. Seems the nutritionist has gotten through.
Like I said, he will get to dunking in nba games once he leaves NO. I feel bad for NO, honestly

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Like I said, he will get to dunking in nba games once he leaves NO. I feel bad for NO, honestly
Why? even if he wants to force his way out. Why? The team is set up for success unlike the bulls