Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Why? even if he wants to force his way out. Why? The team is set up for success unlike the bulls
The Pels are set up for success if they hit on all their draft picks

Then again, the Bulls would probably lose to the Pels in a playoff series so what the heck am I talking about lol

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Pels are set up for success if they hit on all their draft picks

Then again, the Bulls would probably lose to the Pels in a playoff series so what the heck am I talking about lol
I mean they arent going to hit on all. But, BI and McCollum flow very nicely together. Herb Jones really should make an All Defensive team this year as a rook. Trey Murphy III started very slow and now is really showing a shooting touch with D. Alvarado is a little spark plug. Dont know about long term future with him cause they will have Kira Lewis back next year. Bunch of draft capital can be used for trades as well. But, Green being hired was the big one. They are buying into the culture he is building. They are having fun out there. They were never having fun with Van Gundy and for good reason. His coaching was very antiquated that wasnt suited for todays NBA.

Zion seems to be seeing that now. His step dad did an interview saying this and Zion wants to be on the court playing with them. If they make it out of the play in, the Suns will most likely beat them in 4 but Zion could see the court.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Why? even if he wants to force his way out. Why? The team is set up for success unlike the bulls
Lol okay bud
I’m glad NO can lose what you call a once in a lifetime talent, and still be set up for more success than the bulls lol

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol okay bud
I’m glad NO can lose what you call a once in a lifetime talent, and still be set up for more success than the bulls lol
You keep saying lose? Where did he go?

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
You keep saying lose? Where did he go?
It’s called a hypothetical, of which you clearly were going along with a post or two before this. It’s in the likely scenario he leaves

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Grizz dropped a 55 point quarter on the Pelicans. Only the 4th team in NBA history to score that many points in 1 quarter

@SilenceS

Last edited:

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Herb Jones announced himself the other night. Man, he is fun on defense. Pippen esque. Can’t wait for the Pels to give a teams hell next year