1. New York Mets
  1. LA Galaxy
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Miami Dolphins
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Miami Hurricanes
Yikes. That’ll be 3 games I bet for Jokic

but hey, Miami lost at least!

That was some grade "A" acting by Morris. If this was on the playground, Morris would be up throwing hands. Watching replay, he didn't hit his head or anything but immediately clutched his face. It was a dirty hit but still, Morris was diving all the way for the red card. Basketball is turning into soccer with these soft ass kids.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
That was some grade "A" acting by Morris. If this was on the playground, Morris would be up throwing hands. Watching replay, he didn't hit his head or anything but immediately clutched his face. It was a dirty hit but still, Morris was diving all the way for the red card. Basketball is turning into soccer with these soft ass kids.
I didn’t think he was doing much acting. Tbh, a hit like that when you don’t know it’s coming is how shoulders get dislocated.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Yeah that could have been ugly but also don't turn your back on someone you just bodychecked.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I kinda get it, but dumb move by Jokic really. Gonna get himself suspended for stupid stuff.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I kinda get it, but dumb move by Jokic really. Gonna get himself suspended for stupid stuff.
I think it was just a hot blooded reaction. He's not the type of player who usually reacts at all and I think that just pushed him over the edge. A culmination of anger built up from taking a lot of hits and not doing anything about it. I don't think his intention was to send a message to the rest of the league.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think it was just a hot blooded reaction. He's not the type of player who usually reacts at all and I think that just pushed him over the edge. A culmination of anger built up from taking a lot of hits and not doing anything about it. I don't think his intention was to send a message to the rest of the league.
Perhaps. I didn't watch that game so not sure if him getting hacked was a thing the whole game. Morris definitely gave him a hard and probably unnecessary foul so even in that moment I understand being upset. It's the blindside push that was dumb. I could rationalize getting in his face and such.

DirtyDutchDiggler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. LA Galaxy
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Miami Dolphins
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Miami Hurricanes
I know it's a bit early for draft talk but Nbadraft.net has us taking an 18yr old out of Senegal and I must say I am intrigued.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Lakers/pistons almost broke out in a fight

lebron threw an elbow and made a guy bleed. Then dude started to come after lebron and lebron got out the way quick lol

didn’t look like a purposeful elbow, but maybe it’s bron bron frustration for losing to the pistons

lebron ejected

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

lebron threw an elbow and made a guy bleed. Then dude started to come after lebron and lebron got out the way quick lol

didn’t look like a purposeful elbow, but maybe it’s bron bron frustration for losing to the pistons

lebron ejected

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

lebron ejected
Looked purposeful to me, but I don't think Stewart's eye socket was the intended target. Likely aiming for chest area, just didn't happen that way. I don't know what made Stewart go so ballistic, but dudes looking at solid suspension now.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Looked purposeful to me, but I don't think Stewart's eye socket was the intended target. Likely aiming for chest area, just didn't happen that way. I don't know what made Stewart go so ballistic, but dudes looking at solid suspension now.

This is most likely.

Still pretty dirty IMO.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
Yeah it was intentional but was a response to the shoving or maybe some stuff going on between them during the game. That type of stuff goes on all the time but this one looked really bad due to the blood and the reaction.

Last edited:

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Wow league actually gave LeBron a 1 game suspension. Stewart is getting 2 games.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
This dude always makes me laugh

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

lebron ejected
Yeah...I'm not sure either.

Great players can hit you anytime they want within the rules of the game...but his immediate reaction didn't seem satcastic..."my bad"...like he could have been getting revenge and then been like "ooops excuse me" my bad sarcastically, but then actually been sorry about how bad the shot was. Like he meant to send a message but not that message, I think at worst, while it could have actually been an accident.

I've been enraged before from a bloody nose. I think he went ballistic because he perceived intent and all the blood.

Like he went into blood lust.