2021-2022 Around the NBA Thread

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
LeBrons first game back after punching a guy and he stops the game to snitch on some kids and get them kicked out of the game.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LeBron was trying to play it coy after. Definitely hit him on purpose but trying to maintain deniability.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LeBrons first game back after punching a guy and he stops the game to snitch on some kids and get them kicked out of the game.
Definitely an example about how much softer this era is mentally. Not saying fans shouldn't be thrown out depending on what they say, but MJ or Kobe would have let their game do the talking and given it all right back to them verbally

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Idk if anyone following what enes cantor been doing against China but he gets ??from me. Too bad none of the other nba cowards will get behind him they must be scared what China bron will say

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Idk if anyone following what enes cantor been doing against China but he gets ??from me. Too bad none of the other nba cowards will get behind him they must be scared what China bron will say
Yeah, I’m actually surprised NBA teams keep signing him tbh. Considering how much $$ they have in China. Doesn’t China ban Boston Celtics games because kanter plays for them?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Yeah, I’m actually surprised NBA teams keep signing him tbh. Considering how much $$ they have in China. Doesn’t China ban Boston Celtics games because kanter plays for them?
Yup I wasn’t aware of all this and he was interviewed and dude has some conviction. More people like that in the world and it would be a better place

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Michael Porter Jr out for the season.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
DeMarcus Cousins continues his ring chasing as he signs with Milwaukee for the rest of the year.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Denver has had it rough this last year lol
MPJ being out shouldn't surprise anyone as he's been a walking injury since he was 18.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
DeMarcus Cousins continues his ring chasing as he signs with Milwaukee for the rest of the year.
Well, when I suggested the bulls take a look at him…I was told he is a team cancer, so I guess we should be excited about it?

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Well, when I suggested the bulls take a look at him…I was told he is a team cancer, so I guess we should be excited about it?
I already put Milwaukee down as not winning the championship this year.

Though Milwaukee could still make the Finals as Boogie did in 2019.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
LeBron got covid.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I already put Milwaukee down as not winning the championship this year.

Though Milwaukee could still make the Finals as Boogie did in 2019.
But you did that pre boogie. Boogie has nothing to do with you not having them winning it, correct?

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
You had made up your mind Milwaukee wasn’t going to win it all before they signed boogie. I asked because people called him a locker room cancer when I mentioned him as a FA a week or two ago. Not sure where you got lost

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You had made up your mind Milwaukee wasn’t going to win it all before they signed boogie. I asked because people called him a locker room cancer when I mentioned him as a FA a week or two ago. Not sure where you got lost
Oh, no. I meant already wrote them down as losers due to signing Cousins.

More a joke as I highly doubt Cousins is gonna be the reason they lose.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Yup I wasn’t aware of all this and he was interviewed and dude has some conviction. More people like that in the world and it would be a better place
Kanter is from turkey I believe and I'm not sure if it has changed but I believe they have a warrant out for his arrest and probably would like him extradited because he spoke badly about their government. I think they actually locked up his dad. I could be misremembering details as well