CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Kanter is from turkey I believe and I'm not sure if it has changed but I believe they have a warrant out for his arrest and probably would like him extradited because he spoke badly about their government. I think they actually locked up his dad. I could be misremembering details as well
All of this sounds correct.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bucks vs Hornets was crazy.

LaMelo went off hitting some crazy long threes. 36 and 9. Looked like he was going to force OT until Giannis hit the go ahead euro layup with 2 seconds left. Then Bridges almost snatched it away from the Bucks with a halfcourt three that rimmed out.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gsw vs Phx the other night. Booker hurts his hammy and plays 10-15 minutes. Suns still win their 17th in a row and take 1st spot in the West.

Safe to say Suns are still very legit. And hungry.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Imagine if Lamelo didn’t have the 7 turnovers to go with the good game. They might of actually won then

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Imagine if Lamelo didn’t have the 7 turnovers to go with the good game. They might of actually won then
Could be. Luka had 8 TOs last night and the Mavs still blew out the Pels. But that's the Pels.

Charlotte is a pretty good team given their lack of size. Pretty similar to the Bulls in that sense, but their players play completely differently than ours do

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Could be. Luka had 8 TOs last night and the Mavs still blew out the Pels. But that's the Pels.

Charlotte is a pretty good team given their lack of size. Pretty similar to the Bulls in that sense, but their players play completely differently than ours do
Exactly. I’m just pointing out that he gave away some of his great game with his carelessness with the ball. He’s going to have to be better in that area to take the next step

DirtyDutchDiggler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. LA Galaxy
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Miami Dolphins
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Miami Hurricanes
Your Griz beat OKC by 73 @knoxville7 . Another reason why I wouldn't mind the relegation soccer rule. LOL

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Exactly. I’m just pointing out that he gave away some of his great game with his carelessness with the ball. He’s going to have to be better in that area to take the next step
Is this really true though? Consider that LaMelo averages 3.3 TO/G this season…at 20 years of age. Donic averages 4.5. LeBron averages 3.5 for his career…Harden just under 4 career average

LaMelo has barely scratched the surface and does have to improve in some areas. A lot of that will come with just more experience and maturity…shot selection being a big one…but taking care of the ball is low on the list of improvements for him.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Idk if anyone following what enes cantor been doing against China but he gets ??from me. Too bad none of the other nba cowards will get behind him they must be scared what China bron will say
Lebron probably set the stage with Kanter so he could hold a diffficult but necessary conversation.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Is this really true though? Consider that LaMelo averages 3.3 TO/G this season…at 20 years of age. Donic averages 4.5. LeBron averages 3.5 for his career…Harden just under 4 career average

LaMelo has barely scratched the surface and does have to improve in some areas. A lot of that will come with just more experience and maturity…shot selection being a big one…but taking care of the ball is low on the list of improvements for him.
7 against the bucks sure was a problem. He might be just fine there, but the games I seem to watch him play…he ends up turning the ball over a good bit. Maybe it’s just against the top competition then or something

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
7 against the bucks sure was a problem. He might be just fine there, but the games I seem to watch him play…he ends up turning the ball over a good bit. Maybe it’s just against the top competition then or something
Or maybe it’s just the random games you watch? Lol…every ball handler, especially with a high USG like LaMelo are going to have games with high turnovers.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Or maybe it’s just the random games you watch? Lol…every ball handler, especially with a high USG like LaMelo are going to have games with high turnovers.
Yup there's usually a direct correlation to usage rate and turnovers. Steve Nash was hovering around 4 TOs per game I think at his prime. Not sure where CP3 sits, I think his ast/to ration is ridiculously good so he'd be an example of an extraordinarily good player in terms of low turnovers with high usage if that is the case.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They did this before LeBron tested negative twice in a row. I wonder if they're trying to take it back now lol.
I bet they are, but they shouldn't because the Suns are the hottest team in the league right now

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I bet they are, but they shouldn't because the Suns are the hottest team in the league right now
I would think viewers would be much more interested in GSW vs PHO than LAL vs LAC.. But ESPN is pretty much the LeBron network now a days.