1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Apparently the bucks are waiving Cousins before his contract becomes guaranteed

he avg like 9 points and 5.5 boards per game for the bucks

if he was a rim protector, I’d say the bulls should sign him

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I think both teams would have to consider those trades. Bulls would get this year and next year with Grant. Gives them 2 shots at finals runs before having to make a decision on a next contract for grant

PWill may never be more than a good player, Coby will be nothing more than an average to above average player, Troy brown Jr is nothing more than average, and DJJ I love but he’s on an expiring contract and you gotta figure won’t be a bull next year anyways

If the bulls feel grant could push them over the top, then they should pull the trigger
It’s a bit risky for the bulls. I don’t think AKME would do it

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
It’s a bit risky for the bulls. I don’t think AKME would do it
We have no clue if AKME would do it. Not sure where you’re getting the take that they are like risk adverse or something?

risk giving up a guy who won’t be here next season, a guy with a really bad wrist injury, and two guys that are both bench players…and in return getting a year and a half of a guy that has been a fringe all star low key the last year and a half?

I dunno if AKME would do it, but I don’t think risk will be something that scares them away from making a move. They actually seem pretty okay with taking calculated risks

I’m also not convinced detroit would make the deal for the above reasons I listed in regards to the return

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
We have no clue if AKME would do it. Not sure where you’re getting the take that they are like risk adverse or something?

risk giving up a guy who won’t be here next season, a guy with a really bad wrist injury, and two guys that are both bench players…and in return getting a year and a half of a guy that has been a fringe all star low key the last year and a half?

I dunno if AKME would do it, but I don’t think risk will be something that scares them away from making a move. They actually seem pretty okay with taking calculated risks

I’m also not convinced detroit would make the deal for the above reasons I listed in regards to the return
I’m not saying the bulls don’t take risks, although I’m skeptical that they would take this particular risk. Obviously neither one of us know we’re just bantering here

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

I honestly don't know why the bulls wouldn't do this trade. Williams is the only guy I'd be concerned about losing and he's a huge gamble on if he will become a good player. Grant is another legit difference maker and got good length to be good on the defensive end.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
5B061ADF-AA0B-48A4-96AC-A51A9ADB9B07.jpeg
Go grizz!

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
@Scoot26 Do you remember the name of the poster who said Lebron wasn't as good as James Worthy?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Default answer is Rami.
Rami was Andrei Kirilenko and Boris Diaw being the most versatile players in the NBA.

He also bizarre had a thing about Lebron's body weight, but even Rami would concede that Lebron is better than Worthy.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ah yes, the great Boris Diaw debate...fun times