I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Yep. I would really like for Demar to learn to defer to Zach and for Zach also to just demand the ball. Zach is an offensive juggernaut. When he has it going, let him do his thing
Yeah, most the time it’s no issue with Demar taking that shot…but when Zach is going ham the previous possessions it’d be nice if they ran it thru Zach then

Bulls certainly played better those last 6 or 7 min of the half. No coincidence the foul calls were a lot more even then too

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Yeah, most the time it’s no issue with Demar taking that shot…but when Zach is going ham the previous possessions it’d be nice if they ran it thru Zach then

Bulls certainly played better those last 6 or 7 min of the half. No coincidence the foul calls were a lot more even then too
Bulls need to continue to seek out the right shot on offense, be efficient and they have to get get those defensive boards. Cannot keep giving the nets 2nd chances

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
They need to take it this second half and begin start the "you damn right we are contenders tour" in style

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Bulls need to continue to seek out the right shot on offense, be efficient and they have to get get those defensive boards. Cannot keep giving the nets 2nd chances
The 2nd chances are the key and struggle. DJJ is missed on our already thin paint presence

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
That was a bad foul call.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Mckinnie playing hard for sure

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Damn they gotta take advantage of those O boards

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Not lookin good, boys. 3 ball isn’t falling and the nets are scoring effortlessly

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
We really need to attack the rim at every chance and stay away from the long jumpers for everyone but Zach . They are really are fouling nearly every time we go to the basket we are just settling for to many jump shots.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
Doesn’t help that Demar was standing 3 feet back with his hands down conceding the shot

and he has zero fouls but hey apparently hes saving his energy for the offense and picking his spots ...