Worst quarter of the season. Ugly.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No one loses in the NBA when they shoot 52% inside the circle, 50% outside of it and the few misses they have they get sent to the FT line. Just not gonna beat that.....if the Nets could do that every night, they wouldn't have 14 losses.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Crazy to think it was tied 71-71 not too long ago

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I can’t believe how cold they got. I’m calling it a night lol

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bulls forgot how to play basketball today. Bummer of a game following that 46 point win, but I guess that's just how it is

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bulls forgot how to play basketball today. Bummer of a game following that 46 point win, but I guess that's just how it is

Still 2-1 against Brooklyn.

Would be a fun playoff series but likely a 4-2 win by the Nets. At full strength they are just too good.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Still 2-1 against Brooklyn.

Would be a fun playoff series but likely a 4-2 win by the Nets. At full strength they are just too good.
Yeah pretty much. I had that thought already but this game proves the point. And they don't even have Joe Harris back yet (though he's a brick in the playoffs apparently). I guess things might be more interesting if at least both teams were full strength, but there's no way we can contain KD and Harden for 4 games.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Was more of a must win for Brook. Bulls were undermanned, but still a disappointing showing for sure. Huge bounce back opportunity against GS. No reason to have these lulls offensively and the slouching needs to stop when the other team goes on runs. This team is likely very tired with all the protos and injuries. They have to do a much better job of moving the ball and tighten up defensively. The effort I thought was good for 3.5 quarters but have to play smarter.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Lol @ everyone now saying, “I knew the bulls couldn’t hang with Brooklyn.” You can’t act like they are just regular season games when the bulls win, and then when they lose act like it’s over

It was 1 regular season game…that’s all. And losing DJJ right at the start of it didn’t help later on when the foul trouble started or for the rotations in the game.

It is clear that the bulls need to find some size to help them in the paint area, but we knew that long before last nights game

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Lol @ everyone now saying, “I knew the bulls couldn’t hang with Brooklyn.” You can’t act like they are just regular season games when the bulls win, and then when they lose act like it’s over

It was 1 regular season game…that’s all. And losing DJJ right at the start of it didn’t help later on when the foul trouble started or for the rotations in the game.

It is clear that the bulls need to find some size to help them in the paint area, but we knew that long before last nights game
But we can't trade coby now, he's playing too well...

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
All this game showed me is we need our guys back. Way too many players out. It finally caught up to us.

The offense was also stagnant they need to get back to offball movement and moving the ball. Too much iso

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
And we also hung with them for over a half. Nets didn’t do anything diff our guys just got really cold out of no where. So like @knoxville7 said it’s just one game and not a trend