1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
If Coby keeps going underneath the screen I’m gonna lose it
I imagine he’s worried about that shoulder still. Afraid of hard contact to it

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I imagine he’s worried about that shoulder still. Afraid of hard contact to it
I just think he’s having a bad game. I’ve seen him play better D this year but this game he’s reverting to old Coby defensively.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Vuc comes in and it all falls apart lol

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
"They don't pay me to play defense" - Jabari Parker This Team

Enasic

Liked Posts:
trade lonzo and make Ayo the PG.

srs.
Had a similar thought. AK will certainly have that option next year if he chooses. Ayo/Caruso is great depth. Not sure who would be available, but Ball/Williams could net you a really good PF I would imagine. Could throw in Coby and/or picks as well if need be depending who was available.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Lol now we are trading Lonzo, huh?!

not happening

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Btw.. Bulls moved back into 1st in the East after the win last night.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I’m glad people are finally realizing what I’ve been saying since early November…Ayo is a baller, but that doesn’t mean we go trading away Lonzo because of it…

yet, the same people saying to trade lonzo now, are the same ones that were saying how we can’t trade away coby…makes zero damn sense

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I’m glad people are finally realizing what I’ve been saying since early November…Ayo is a baller, but that doesn’t mean we go trading away Lonzo because of it…

yet, the same people saying to trade lonzo now, are the same ones that were saying how we can’t trade away coby…makes zero damn sense
In terms of the upcoming deadline, I'm not in favor of trading anyone. If this team were healthy, I'd be in favor of a deadline move, but I'm not. Now this offseason, I'm all for a move if the right one presents itself, otherwise they need to hope a veteran PF (or 2) wants to sign here.

No one really knows what AK has planned, but traditionally a team is not going to move on from their PG they spent FA money on in the 1st year just because a 2nd round rookie is producing.

Given Ayo is a FA after 2023, if he has an amazing season next year, I could see a trade involving Lonzo at that point so they could re-sign Ayo... but we're a ways from that happening.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
In terms of the upcoming deadline, I'm not in favor of trading anyone. If this team were healthy, I'd be in favor of a deadline move, but I'm not. Now this offseason, I'm all for a move if the right one presents itself, otherwise they need to hope a veteran PF (or 2) wants to sign here.

No one really knows what AK has planned, but traditionally a team is not going to move on from their PG they spent FA money on in the 1st year just because a 2nd round rookie is producing.

Given Ayo is a FA after 2023, if he has an amazing season next year, I could see a trade involving Lonzo at that point so they could re-sign Ayo... but we're a ways from that happening.
Yeah, not to mention the whole issue of trading away a guy after you S&T to get him a half a season ago. Bulls are finally able to attract FA’s again…let’s not ruin that by trading away guys we just signed.

this trade deadline, unless you’re getting jerami grant…I tend to agree on standing pat. Can probably wait till buyouts happen and then sign a guy like Favors and not give up anything

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yeah, not to mention the whole issue of trading away a guy after you S&T to get him a half a season ago. Bulls are finally able to attract FA’s again…let’s not ruin that by trading away guys we just signed.

this trade deadline, unless you’re getting jerami grant…I tend to agree on standing pat. Can probably wait till buyouts happen and then sign a guy like Favors and not give up anything
What's the word on Thaddeus Young? He seems like a buyout candidate too.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
What's the word on Thaddeus Young? He seems like a buyout candidate too.
If he gets bought out, then absolutely. Saw a rumor about the suns trying to trade for him, though.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Wont happen this year but Lonzo certainly isn’t untouchable. When you have someone like Ayo on a rookie deal, it certainly does make Lonzo more expendable if something presented itself. Not saying go out and trade him for sure, but you have to keep your options open.