1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Derrick Favors, come on down!

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Why have a guy that can only shoot 3’s and not much else?!

and hinrich and paxson were more than just spot up shooters as well. Kerr is the only one that was just a spot shooter really

and Troy brown jr has been a bit of a disappointment so far. He may be that guy that ends up just a 3 point shooter. His 3 point shooting has been fine, I just was hoping/expecting him to be solid on defense and maybe help out rebounding some with that frame.
Obviously I don't mean they can't do anything else, I just meant that it was their primary tool. I like having a guy like that always on the outside threatening so that they have to pull an extra defender our of the lane. Tends to open that up, plus it's easy money on these drive and kicks we keep seeing. I've been disappointed in the amount of knockdown shots that should be automatic for NBA players. I think a Hinrich type could be perfect on this team. Leadership great D, in a lot of ways what Caruso can be, but his game isn't that he's more of the energy playmaker. He shoots great from three but has very low attempt numbers.

I'm not disappointed in Troy only in that I didn't have any expectations of what role he was supposed to fill, didn't know a lot about him or what they had him on the roster for, I don't mind him. But some of the shots he's taken I've found myself thinking damn who does he think he is just pulling the trigger like that? haha

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
PWill out for the rest of the regular season.
Fuck... I missed what happen. I saw him get that foul on the dunk when he was slapped in the face but I didn't think that was it. Sorry to see. The thing he needs most right now is just to play this could really set him back in his career.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Meh, started playing like shit in the 2nd quarter

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Vuc has not been the same guy this season

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
How many layups have they missed tonight ffs

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
he is going in strong tonite big 4th QTR
Finished the game on a high note and grabbed some boards. Overall, he has not been anywhere near where you’d expect his offense. I have to think he’s going to get there. Once he starts rolling, and Zach’s thumb heals up, it’s going to get scary

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
DeRozen played well. He looked smooth. Him and LaVine might not be such a bad 1-2 combo

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I thought Bradley did a decent job tonight....they need his length as they get beat on the boards almost nightly. Puts a lot of pressure on the shot makers. With Williams gone, they could use a big, muscle guy who can defend and rebound.....I don't care if he can or can't make a damn layup....defend and rebound. Not to say Williams was filling that spot...it just looks to be a need.

Regardless, a very solid win against a very strong team

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
Finished the game on a high note and grabbed some boards. Overall, he has not been anywhere near where you’d expect his offense. I have to think he’s going to get there. Once he starts rolling, and Zach’s thumb heals up, it’s going to get scary

Im not worried about Vucs offense at all. That will come but he realizes his importance especially on the defensive end and has been making a serious effort. He probably hasn't played this hard on both ends in a long time so it will be an adjustment period for him.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Is there any way we can petition Stacy King to stop saying "Chi slamma jamma"?

menacemanic

Liked Posts:
Is there any way we can petition Stacy King to stop saying "Chi slamma jamma"?
Go away jackass.

I think derrick Jones can be what the bulls want/need at the three... btw why not try to trade for a small foward with the assets we have.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Go away jackass.

I think derrick Jones can be what the bulls want/need at the three... btw why not try to trade for a small foward with the assets we have.

What's your problem?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What's your problem?
We got 7 guys who can play small forward. We need a long big that can move.

Faried or Badgley or a Magee or power forward rim protected, even rebounded like Badgley will do.

Fucking Lauri would help us.

Already lost one undersized power forward I told Bulls not to rely on too heavily for a couple more years.

They are asking way too much of Vucevic now.