I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I recognize his potential like everyone else, and yet I would ship his ass out right-fast. I don’t see his potential ever intersecting with production, he reminds me of me playing pickup hoops each Saturday morning, i.e., the energy and drive of a Boomer.
I agree that if the right offer comes along, wouldn’t hesitate to move him. The odds of him reaching his potential with the bulls is unlikely at this point. Can a player that is out for the season be traded though?

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I agree that if the right offer comes along, wouldn’t hesitate to move him. The odds of him reaching his potential with the bulls is unlikely at this point. Can a player that is out for the season be traded though?
Generally, no.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't see why he can't reach his potential with the Bulls vs. another team. In the year 2031, the guy will be 30. I just can't imagine he won't be a very good player in this league. I don't care if he never becomes an all-star. There's a lot of value in a player who is so young and is certainly likely to improve. We've likely seen the ceiling of DD, ZL, and Vuce. Maybe Lonzo too. Bulls could really use a successful roll of the dice on PAW. It's probably worth the "risk" of keeping him than trading him for a "sure thing" (like yet another vet who we'd ultimately be settling for).

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I don't see why he can't reach his potential with the Bulls vs. another team. In the year 2031, the guy will be 30. I just can't imagine he won't be a very good player in this league. I don't care if he never becomes an all-star. There's a lot of value in a player who is so young and is certainly likely to improve. We've likely seen the ceiling of DD, ZL, and Vuce. Maybe Lonzo too. Bulls could really use a successful roll of the dice on PAW. It's probably worth the "risk" of keeping him than trading him for a "sure thing" (like yet another vet who we'd ultimately be settling for).
He won’t have the opportunity to grow as a player on a team that has ZL, DD, NV and LB on it like he would on a lesser roster, where he would get more usage and shots

yes, he could end up a very good player with the bulls still. But just because you don’t care if he ever becomes an all star, doesn’t mean his max potential couldnt be that if in the right situation

it’s kind of the same thing with coby white. Could he end up a solid player with the bulls? Absolutely. But, he could probably develop more as a player if he was in a situation where he was getting 25+ min a game. When he was drafted, the bulls had those minutes available…now? Not so much

it’s not a knock on PWill to suggest trading him

Also, not convinced we are seeing peak ZL yet even. He continues to improve. His defensive rating is currently at a career best mark, he’s developed a post game this season, and he’s rebounding at a career high rate this season…probably because he knows rebounding help is what this team needs, so he does it

there’s no reason to think he won’t keep evolving and improving over the next few years still

Last edited:

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Projected Starters

Chicago Bulls

PG - Lonzo Ball
SG - Zach Lavine
SF - DeMar DeRozan
PF - Alex Caruso
C - Tony Bradley

Portland Trailblazers

PG - Damian Lillard
SG - CJ McCollum
SF - Norman Powell
PF - Robert Covington
C - Jusuf Nurkic

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Anyone see anything about green and Caruso being on injury report day to day?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I seent it too
pineapple-express-i-seent-it.gif

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Have bulls had an OT game yet this season? I can’t remember one off the top of my head, though I’m sure there was one. But, this game has an OT feel to it heading into it IMO

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Have bulls had an OT game yet this season? I can’t remember one off the top of my head, though I’m sure there was one. But, this game has an OT feel to it heading into it IMO
Nope, they have not.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Whew…Bulls coming out shooting hot as fuck. Lonzo with 2 threes, ZL with a couple buckets, and demar with a couple mid range daggers.

and Lillard missing his first couple shots with Lonzo on him

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Caruso looks fine. Hope to see Green full speed too. Ayo first off the bench makes me think otherwise

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Nice block by Lavine on Nurkic

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Here comes green it looks like. Need his energy

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
That steal by ball was beautiful. Getting boxed down low by nurkic, and he jumped the pass from Lillard

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I guess I never paid attention until he came to the Bulls, but Tony Bradley is so un-athletic. That boy can barely get off the ground

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
after quarter 1

ball/Lavine - 17 points
Lillard/McCollum - 0 points