2021-2022 IGT Masterthread

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
I wouldn’t go that far but not sure he should be starting
The things he needs to learn and figure out he wont do on the big squad. He has zero motor and for a 20 yr old in a lineup of vets it just wont work .

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
The things he needs to learn and figure out he wont do on the big squad. He has zero motor and for a 20 yr old in a lineup of vets it just wont work .
He needs burn in the pros and to learn the NBA game up close. Think starting javonte would be better right now though…even more so important closing out games. He’s still super young and could get it together. It’s not a guarantee, and you can’t play the potential card forever, but he still has plenty of time. Make him earn his keep and let him come off the bench with coby

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Caruso is playing like he wants all defensive team right now

Enasic

Liked Posts:
AND NEWWW….BENCH MOB!!!!!!

menacemanic

Liked Posts:
MATT NAGY SHOULD TAKE NOTES ON HOW to RUN AN OFFENSE with this bulls team my God

Enasic

Liked Posts:
It's good the Bulls hit on free agency because #4 overall pick Pat Williams = <Just A Guy>
long way to go before he earns his bones, but can’t write him off just yet. Still very young. Personally, I don’t think he’s going to reach Jimmy/kawhi/PG level, but I think he’ll be no worse than luol deng level. Lot of time left for him though

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Zachary LaVine is the chosen one. I'm nominating him for honorary membership into the tribe

Bust

Liked Posts:
Zachary LaVine is the chosen one. I'm nominating him for honorary membership into the tribe

naw, Lonzo Ball with the triple double. Dude has 10 rebounds, 10 assists, 3 steals and putting up points. Ball also plays defense! It was huge the bulls landed him!

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Ball played great but LaVine looks like he's coasting his way to 30 points 4 assist per night. It looks like if he put max effort in he could score 50 any given night

I haven't seen such a gifted scorer in a Bulls uniform since prime D.Rose

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Ball played great but LaVine looks like he's coasting his way to 30 points 4 assist per night. It looks like if he put max effort in he could score 50 any given night

I haven't seen such a gifted scorer in a Bulls uniform since prime D.Rose
He’s actually more gifted as a scorer. The guy is the truth..and if the team could gel and the bulls start winning games…and Zach is the best player on the team, he’s going to get looked at in a different light

menacemanic

Liked Posts:
he averaged 9 pts a game last year. If that's what you want from a #4 overall, good on you
he was the youngest player in the draft. He is a project on the offensive side of the ball but with a lot of potential but hey if you want to focus on his scoring stat good on you. He is playing better.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Triple double for Ball?

Great win. This team is going to win some games. Maybe turn a few heads. Idk why I feel like this, and I know Lavine is a stud, but I still feel like the team is missing some stud power to make it deep into the playoffs.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
There's a few things to nitpick but hard to be pessimistic when you're 2-0

DeRozan takes some bad shots. looks like he's still trying to get comfortable. Vucevic gives me Pau Gasol vibes , remember when we had Pau Gasol? I think he emulates the good and bad of Pau Gasol in the sense that he's a great scorer and a useful player, but a liability defensively and tends to stick out as particularly unathletic in such an athletic roster.

but when we had Gasol we needed him to be our #2 every night. Vucevic has the luxury of leaning on guys like LaVine/Ball/DeRozan when he has off nights

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Triple double for Ball?
and zero turnovers!! Impressive. My negative tonight is Pat Williams. He got torched by Ingram all night - doesn't bode well for him going against someone like Giannis.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
If at the very least they can sustain this level of energy on both ends it's going to be fun. They may still lose a bunch of games but man are they making it fun to watch.