2021-2022 IGT Masterthread

Zion

so anyway, I started blasting
Wow. If Bulls win this the game ball goes to Vucevic, DeRozan and Caruso. All played brilliantly

menacemanic

we gotta play better after the half and I need to stop washing the dishes during halftime and missing the 3rd quarter

knoxville7

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champion(Yahoo League)
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Bulls close out another one. Beep beep mother fuckers

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
It’s not so much about losing leads, it’s the effort and mental miscues that’s frustrating. Absolutely cannot come out flat out the half.

A win is a win though but need to seriously fix that immediately. I’d also like to see Vuc look to score down low and do a better job at fighting for position in the post. Way too eager to pass if it’s not an open 3 pt shot. Get deep post position and score down there and these lulls happen less often .

Zion

so anyway, I started blasting
Caruso's stat line doesn't jump out at you on this one but his +/- is kind of revealing. He's +21. No other Bull is even in double digits

Hawkeye.

12 Year Rebuild Plan
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
When DeMar, LaVine and Vuc are on, this team is going to be tough to beat. Still feel like they are missing a piece, but this team is going to compete.

knoxville7

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champion(Yahoo League)
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
The Bulls need a second big because smart teams with a player that can play bully ball just overwhelm everyone else besides Vooch at the rim over time .
It’s almost like they need to trade someone…

a big that can defend and rebound would go a long ways to stopping these runs that teams go on to make 20 point leads disappear

Dumpster Fire

Lonzo missed a lot of wide open corner threes. That really contributed to losing the big lead. I'm not too overly concerned in the grand scheme of things. We got good shot opportunities for Lonzo and they just weren't falling.