Staff member
Donator
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I may be more scared of Milwaukee currently, but it's good to see the Bulls competing with Brooklyn. A couple things that will help the Bulls cause in a playoff series, Harden not being superstar Harden, and Demar's game being quite well suited for a slower pace game.

Bulls still need to improve on breaking the zone defenses brought out to essentially neutralize Demar's midrange game, rebounding in general (but they're a small team as it stands so that may just be what it is), and it does remain to be seen if Demar can indeed get it done in the playoffs.

Things are certainly looking up though, this team can make some noise if they play up to potential.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
I may be more scared of Milwaukee currently, but it's good to see the Bulls competing with Brooklyn. A couple things that will help the Bulls cause in a playoff series, Harden not being superstar Harden, and Demar's game being quite well suited for a slower pace game.

Bulls still need to improve on breaking the zone defenses brought out to essentially neutralize Demar's midrange game, rebounding in general (but they're a small team as it stands so that may just be what it is), and it does remain to be seen if Demar can indeed get it done in the playoffs.

Things are certainly looking up though, this team can make some noise if they play up to potential.
I'm most curious to see how they handle Cleveland's jumbo lineup on Wednesday.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Denver Nuggets (11-11) At Chicago Bulls (16-8)

Projected Starting Lineups

Chicago Bulls

PG Lonzo Ball
SG Zach LaVine
SF Ayo Dosunmu
PF Derrick Jones Jr
C Nikola Vucevic

Denver Nuggets

PG Monte Morris
SG Will Barton
SF Jeff Green
PF Aaron Gordon
C Nikola Jokic

Notable Injuries
Chicago
Alex Caurso - Doubtful (hamstring)
DeMar DeRozan - Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Coby White - Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Javonte Green - Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Patrick Williams - Out for season (wrist)

Denver
Jamal Murray - Out (ACL)
Michael Porter Jr - Out for season (Back)
Bol Bol - Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Bones Hyland - Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Austin Rivers - Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
PJ Dozier - Out (ACL)

Last edited:

Zion

so anyway, I started blasting
I haven't paid attention to the Denver Nuggets since they had Melo and J.R. smith

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Fucking hell...kinda wish the whole team could get covid at once instead of star players going out for 10 days one at a time.

I guess it gives us a chance to look real close at how are depth performs in large rolls.

How many wins are we on pace for?

CHIBEAR

Some of this nonsense is on Donovan because both teams are over the limit with like 6 minutes to go and hes basically letting them just chuck up shots instead of imploring them to drive every chance they get.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
How high does Ayo go in a re-draft?

Underwoods offensive system is awful but he's a damn good recruiter.

What Ayo was able to do in Big 10 as a lead dog basically forced to drive the ball late in clock's against physical zone defenses keying on him prepared him for NBA iso's imo.