2021-2022 IGT Masterthread

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I'm in love with this team

Demar DeRozan once again another masterful performance

I can't believe how good Ayo looks for a rookie

Lonzo had another tough shooting night but DeRozan trusts him with the most important 3pt shot of the game and he nails it. such unselfish Ball, no pun intended

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Ayo with a nice game and icing it at the free throw line

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
James Harden 5/21 shooting but he’s the “superstar” and not Zach Lavine. Mmmmmk

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
No Caruso and still win on the road against a good team and look pretty damn good doing it

Super impressive win

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
No Caruso and still win on the road against a good team and look pretty damn good doing it

Super impressive win
Or green or Coby

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I know. Curious to see if Coby gets his mins back with Ayo playing like this. You cant keep Ayo off the floor he just affects the game in too many ways

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I know. Curious to see if Coby gets his mins back with Ayo playing like this. You cant keep Ayo off the floor he just affects the game in too many ways
Preaching to the choir, my friend!

eventually everyone will realize it and pretend they knew it from the start lol

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Bulls hanging around with em

if Zach was hitting his 3’s(0-5 so far), bulls would have a lead.

Shorthanded down 6 early in the 3rd on the road, against the 1 team you’re looking up at in the standings…would be a game to see ZL and DD show why they are elite level players and worthy of being feared come playoff time
Just saying…

They both passed the test with flying colors. Meanwhile, Durant and harden were pretty quiet in that 4th quarter

but I know, I know… “regular season games mean nothing” when the bulls win big ones. But when they lose them, “ they can’t play with those teams.”

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Bulls now hold the best point differential in the eastern conference

Stratmaster

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Bulls now hold the best point differential in the eastern conference
Bucks are surging both in the standings and point diff. 9-1 in their last 10 games.

Bulls don't play them until 1/21... and then not again until March.

Would have been nice to have gotten one game against them when they were slumping early on.

The good news is I am actually worrying about those games because they will mean something this season!

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
When wife and I left NYC to move to Chicago this year, I was excited to watch Bears games, but wow....the Bulls have been a surprise. I need to go to a home game.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
To throw another big man name into the hat….Larry Nance Jr. Not a big name or blockbuster, but Bulls don’t have the chips for that anyways. Good defender, good screen setter (which Bulls lack), and can play the 4 and 5. TBJ and Coby gets it done in trade machine. Might be a bit of an overpay for the Bulls if White ever decides to not suck…maybe the Bulls can get back a 2nd rounder

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
To throw another big man name into the hat….Larry Nance Jr. Not a big name or blockbuster, but Bulls don’t have the chips for that anyways. Good defender, good screen setter (which Bulls lack), and can play the 4 and 5. TBJ and Coby gets it done in trade machine. Might be a bit of an overpay for the Bulls if White ever decides to not suck…maybe the Bulls can get back a 2nd rounder
Would be a decent get for the bulls. I like the idea of trying to get some draft capital out of it

kinda like trading for Favors. Might be able to trade coby for him and a 2nd or something

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Would be a decent get for the bulls. I like the idea of trying to get some draft capital out of it

kinda like trading for Favors. Might be able to trade coby for him and a 2nd or something
Favors would be nice too. I think the Bulls are realistically looking at a Favors/Nance type player with the capital they have to offer. They’re not going to get an all-star or fringe all-star. That said, Nance/Favors would help out tremendously, especially in the playoffs when matchups are even more significant

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Favors would be nice too. I think the Bulls are realistically looking at a Favors/Nance type player with the capital they have to offer. They’re not going to get an all-star or fringe all-star. That said, Nance/Favors would help out tremendously, especially in the playoffs when matchups are even more significant
100%. Anyone thinking we are acquiring anything close to fringe all star caliber is dreaming.

but like you said, the kind of quality but they can go get can still help them quite a bit. Especially against certain teams like Philly and Milwaukee.

An athletic guy like nance could hopefully at least stay in front of giannis and has 6 fouls to give lol, for example

They definitely need to address it somehow. Can’t waste the type of season DD and ZL are having. Not saying you trade away the farm or anything, but a move has to be made to try and take care of that weakness

DirtyDutchDiggler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. LA Galaxy
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Miami Dolphins
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Miami Hurricanes
Would be a nice fit, but wouldn't happen. He was part of the trade with DJJ and Lauri. IIRC, they also gave us our second 1st(protected) this upcoming draft as part of the deal. Portland really values the kid and would probably part with Dame before Nance as trade rumors start to heat up. Portland is sitting in purgatory right now and in danger of losing that pick and Dame is looking to NY with Kemba already falling out of favor there. Things with Portland are looking bad and implosion is imminent. Nance is staying for future rebuild.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Caught most of the game. Real good push for the Bulls, especially with Green/Coby out and Caruso only lasting 4 minutes on a bad hammy. I'm guessing we're going to see this lineup that faced Brooklyn for the next few games.

Close game through for the most part, Bulls did go down a large gap but fought back and had a real good 4th. DeMar once again did his 4th quarter magic. Lonzo picked a good time to break his slump at 3 point.

For Brooklyn, coming off a back to back with Joe Harris out for an extended part of the time. Durant got his and Aldrige destroyed them in the interior and with 2nd chances, but Bulls got stops in the 4th when they needed to.

I will say, I've only watched two Brooklyn games, and both were vs the Bulls, and man does James Harden just not look at all like old James Harden anymore. Either he's in a massive decline in his career as he ages here.. Has really screwed himself up tanking himself to get out of Houston (weight gain), or I almost feel like he just doesn't fit in with this team.

Either way a solid win vs Brooklyn at home earlier this season and now a close win on the road. They definitely can compete with this team as is. Whether or not it would result in a playoff series win is another matter. But only a match-up in the playoffs could really tell that.