Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Lavine out for game with knee injury.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
We really need to get the ball on the low block to Vuc and he needs to attack inside . Weve turned into a team of chucker's

28 shots
15 have been threes

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
This is pathetic. Wth is up with LaVine? Didn’t look bad and walked fine off the court. A bit concerning

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
This is rough. Troy brown is straight garbage. Coby is showing why he should be traded. Vuc is soft as fuck. Lonzo is playing super sloppy tonight too.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
This is rough. Troy brown is straight garbage. Coby is showing why he should be traded. Vuc is soft as fuck. Lonzo is playing super sloppy tonight too.
Lol I don’t think you can pin this game on Coby. The team is playing like ass and have completely fallen off a cliff the past two games

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Lol I don’t think you can pin this game on Coby. The team is playing like ass and have completely fallen off a cliff the past two games
I'm not pinning anything on coby, but he isn't good. He looks like a scrub against elite competition

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:

A lot of it is coaching because everyone looks good when things are going good but what do they do when things are not going well ?

We sure dont buckle down on defense and offensively our role players are far too loose with the ball and shots .

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
In Florida, Bulls games are very rarely on TV. I used to be a huge fan during Thibs' reign, esp. during the days they went to repeated double/triple overtime playoff games with MIA. Been out of the loop lately.

Last night, here I'm happy as hell to see this game is on TV. Tune in to 71-71 early 3rd, and proceed to watch THE shittiest game play after play where they go on a drought giving up 36-8 or something. Turnover passes, terrible shots (often blocked), missed 3s, even bouncing the ball off own leg out of bounds. On D, allowing easy layups, fast break dunks. just watching Hardon & co. jack up uncontested 3s, making 3/4 of them (can't be bothered to put hands up even?) Nets being one of the worst 3pt shooting teams, Bulls among if not THE best per commentators? Total opposite once I tuned in.
It was the most painful frustrating ball I've seen aside from recent Bears/Packer games. Probably even worse play for play, letdowns per minute. I kept expecting the better team to average back out and play decent and it just kept getting worse.

I 100% understand every team lays an egg sometimes, but this really sucked. Finally get to see a game and luck into the worst half they'll likely ever play (I hope). I felt so let down & pissed at my luck.

Rant over. Had to vent. Hopefully some of you calm me down as I hope to see some good play by them in the future.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Warriors are simply the better team. You don't lose to teams by this much when they aren't better than you. Bulls have guys out but so does GS.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Warriors are simply the better team. You don't lose to teams by this much when they aren't better than you. Bulls have guys out but so does GS.
So anytime a team gets absolutely wrecked by another team, that automatically means team A is the better team no matter what?

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So anytime a team gets absolutely wrecked by another team, that automatically means team A is the better team no matter what?
I don't even think it's a bold statement to say the Warriors are clearly better than the Bulls. It's not to say the Bulls can't improve, or that they're not surpassing most people's expectations, or that they're not fun to watch. Sometimes you run into a better team. There's been few NBA champions that have gotten wrecked like this even one game during a title run. The Bulls already have been blown out twice- even in their own building.

We as Bulls fans shouldn't be used to this. The only way this team even gets to the Finals is if injuries to the true top teams in the conference have depleted rosters.