2021-22 NBA Covid Outbreak Thread

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Meh…if they’re healthy enough to play let ‘em play. Covid isn’t going anywhere. There’s vaccines…there’s other treatments…no reason to hold life hostage when nothing is going to change. Common sense tells us we will have to live with this like influenza. If you’re asymptomatic and perfectly capable of functioning with a virus that has a 99% survivor rate, you should be allowed to go to work and do what you want when everyone has access to vaccines and treatments. This is just silly

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Meh…if they’re healthy enough to play let ‘em play. Covid isn’t going anywhere. There’s vaccines…there’s other treatments…no reason to hold life hostage when nothing is going to change. Common sense tells us we will have to live with this like influenza. If you’re asymptomatic and perfectly capable of functioning with a virus that has a 99% survivor rate, you should be allowed to go to work and do what you want when everyone has access to vaccines and treatments. This is just silly
I actually 100% agree with you even though we've had our spats. But we both know that isn't going to happen.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I actually 100% agree with you even though we've had our spats. But we both know that isn't going to happen.
This is encouraging…and yes, I agree…won’t happen. That’s what is really disturbing

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
coronavirus-corona-virus-everywhere-toy-story-characters-wearing-facemasks.jpg

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
There is a party in the leagues protocols. Everyone is entering!

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
On the bright side, Kyrie is going to play road games now!!! What fucking timing lmao