Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Fuck, first dobbins goes down for the year and I’m like…well at least I also drafted Gus edwards late.

now Gus edwards goes down for the year it seems

I picked up Williams in the CCS Leagues. Nabbed Bell in my home league. Currently don't have a kicker in my home league after i also picked up tony jones jr.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was feeling pretty good about Antonio Brown in 3 of my 4 rosters after that first half, then he went ghost for the second. Overall still good, & kept even with Godwin & Lamb, but Cooper kept scoring. Brady looking money.
Need our Bears to step up now!

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
All part of my plan!!!

That's what sucks about being in multiple leagues, always playing against yourself. Your team should score plenty of points. I'm playing my guy and my team usually goes ham against him for some reason. It's fucking hilarious. He gets so pissed because he can't stand losing to me. I don't think he's beat me in like 4 or 5 years and we always play twice a season.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
That's what sucks about being in multiple leagues, always playing against yourself. Your team should score plenty of points. I'm playing my guy and my team usually goes ham against him for some reason. It's fucking hilarious. He gets so pissed because he can't stand losing to me. I don't think he's beat me in like 4 or 5 years and we always play twice a season.
Lol nice, glad to hear I’ve got history on my side. I’m just playing Ryan pace 4D chess with the scheduling! Pace wishes he could make scheduling moves!

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Lol nice, glad to hear I’ve got history on my side. I’m just playing Ryan pace 4D chess with the scheduling! Pace wishes he could make scheduling moves!

It's fucking insane. I've set league scoring records on him multiple times and guys on my team usually go for like career high shit. Like Amari Cooper's career high 13 receptions last night lol. His team will go for like 150 on me, and I'll get 180. The games aren't even close.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
It's fucking insane. I've set league scoring records on him multiple times and guys on my team usually go for like career high shit. Like Amari Cooper's career high 13 receptions last night lol. His team will go for like 150 on me, and I'll get 180. The games aren't even close.

Lol there’s always someone in the league that you just seem to always beat, no doubt. I hate when there ends up being a team that my team can’t seem to beat…it’s so frustrating lol

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Lol there’s always someone in the league that you just seem to always beat, no doubt. I hate when there ends up being a team that my team can’t seem to beat…it’s so frustrating lol

The ones that piss me off are where my team bombs every time I play someone. That really ticks me off. Like, I'll have a stacked ass squad, and all my guys score 70 points or something. Then they end up with 75 and win. I hate that shit because I'm never on the other side of that. Every year, I generally have the most points or near the most points scored against me.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
The ones that piss me off are where my team bombs every time I play someone. That really ticks me off. Like, I'll have a stacked ass squad, and all my guys score 70 points or something. Then they end up with 75 and win. I hate that shit because I'm never on the other side of that. Every year, I generally have the most points or near the most points scored against me.

its rough to be king

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Only on CCS we get into a collusion debate over a pre-season trade of two players who have just combined for exactly zero yards in their first halves...right? (Aiyuk/Moss)

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
LMAO, I ain't scurred. I told you I usually lose the first game. It'd be nice if Matt Ryan wasn't such a pussy near the end zone.
Lol playing the long game with getting that #1 waiver wire pickup after week 1, huh?!

I was mistaken about being the Ryan pace of the league. I think it’s you!

As a matter of fact, might need to check and see when your CCS start date is…it might correlate with when Pace was hired…
???

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Lol playing the long game with getting that #1 waiver wire pickup after week 1, huh?!

I was mistaken about being the Ryan pace of the league. I think it’s you!

As a matter of fact, might need to check and see when your CCS start date is…it might correlate with when Pace was hired…
???
I'm hoping it gets better lmao. My team was trash. I fucking hate Matt Ryan. Plus mostert went down earlier than usual, so I expect my boy sermon to take over soon.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I'm hoping it gets better lmao. My team was trash. I fucking hate Matt Ryan. Plus mostert went down earlier than usual, so I expect my boy sermon to take over soon.
Yeah, I like Mostert a lot when he plays. He’s just always hurt. Certainly came earlier than even I expected

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Yeah, I like Mostert a lot when he plays. He’s just always hurt. Certainly came earlier than even I expected
That fucked me so bad in another league and fanduel. My bench in my other league was late season upside, so sermon and obj being inactive is gonna give me a loss with 140+ points because, like I said, my teams always have the most points against lol.

Fanduel pissed me off. Had to pivot to mostert after the sermon inactive in a decent amount of line-ups. I had sermon in plenty of flexes thinking he'd get mop up duty. Mostert has not and will not ever be on my season long draft board.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How am I doing? Did I start Aghalor?
Hopefully Moss was on the bench like most of my leagues instead of facing Pittsburgh, but not sure I had the luxury/depth there for that plan.

And I had some starting running back I don't usually draft but must have been 1st round pick.

Jones? Or Barkley or Taylor. I think Jones.

Sheesh...I guess all 3 of those had duds.

Last edited:

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It sucks I missed the draft. What kind of early run happened that Mahomes went BPA? I don't understand how that happened, rarely do all 12 guys show that kind of discipline.

Had I been there I would have taken Hopkins if available or Mahomes a round earlier.

I cant even remember my #WR...Allen or I don't even have one?

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
How am I doing? Did I start Aghalor?
Hopefully Moss was on the bench like most of my leagues instead of facing Pittsburgh, but not sure I had the luxury/depth there for that plan.

And I had some starting running back I don't usually draft but must have been 1st round pick.

Jones? Or Barkley or Taylor. I think Jones.

Sheesh...I guess all 3 of those had duds.
You can’t even see your results??

you’re crushing it in the keeper league and probably going to lose in the regular league

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You can’t even see your results??

you’re crushing it in the keeper league and probably going to lose in the regular league
That's funny, probably because autodraft went bpa and you guys went keepers.

TE sitting can't have helped.

Thanks. No I can't log-in to that account. My charger broke to the device with password, walmart didn't have it. I can't order one for a week or two cuz I'm all overdrafted and shit.

Last edited: