2021 CCS Fantasy League

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My CCS team probably has the most talent of my teams and everyone has just completely underperformed. My keeper league I thought would suck and it's been a fucking monster.

My home league has everyone injured, but I'm still in it somehow. Hell, that team is injured so bad, I picked up Taysom Hill for the stretch run and dude might undergo season ending surgery in his first start. It's fucking ridiculous. I've been down Hopkins, Edmonds, Michael Carter, Cooper, Toney, and I just lost Dalvin.

Last week was the worst starting lineup I've ever fielded and I snuck out a W. I had to play Carr, Cedric Wilson, Shenault, Westbrook-Ikine, & rex fucking burkhead.
I just dont like that its something i need to keep up with. If i dont bother to set a fanduel team, i dont miss out, i just go ahead next week. This searching the waiver wife shit is tedious imo.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I just dont like that its something i need to keep up with. If i dont bother to set a fanduel team, i dont miss out, i just go ahead next week. This searching the waiver wife shit is tedious imo.

That is actually part of the fun imho. I like finding people that nobody else is thinking about that have the potential to pop off.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
That is actually part of the fun imho. I like finding people that nobody else is thinking about that have the potential to pop off.
It's like these guys dont even fantasy

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
i used to really enjoy it but its just one part in the overall scheme of season long leagues.

I guess im just lazy now.

Also i dont have the same emotional attachment to my team because i was sabotaged by @HawkBear on draft night.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
i used to really enjoy it but its just one part in the overall scheme of season long leagues.

Also i dont have the same emotional attachment to my team because i was sabotaged by @HawkBear on draft night.

Hey, at least Zeke is still playing... You would've taken Henry, whomst I literally took, and ended up a paper handed bitch like I currently am.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I was literally the only reason you logged on to draft you jive Turkey

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I was literally the only reason you logged on to draft you jive Turkey

He is gonna win the league without ever managing his team and still bitch about it

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My depth caught up to me in both leagues.

I wouldn't have wanted to see me had I snuck into the playoffs in the keeper league, but I lost a couple close ones. I would have to go on a bit of a run to get back in either league, but I'm excited to get a fresh start next year and probably keep Theilen(6th), Mac Jones or Lawrence(17th), and maybe Parker if Miami acquired Watson.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I have a real pickle in a league. Apparently Dalvin is suiting up tonight 2 weeks after a shoulder dislocation.

My plan was to play Cordarrelle, Monty and KHunt.

Do I play Dalvin and who tf do I sit?

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I have a real pickle in a league. Apparently Dalvin is suiting up tonight 2 weeks after a shoulder dislocation.

My plan was to play Cordarrelle, Monty and KHunt.

Do I play Dalvin and who tf do I sit?
dalvin bout to go off

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I don’t want to be greedy but I could use a few catches for Pat Frieurmuth (literally don’t know how to spell it)
I’d say you got sufficient for Pat with that TD. I actually stopped watching at halftime, damn 205 rushing and 2 TD’s for Dalvin. I’d say the shoulder is good!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m locked out again.