2021 CCS Fantasy League

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Mitch Trubisky worst player on my roster -.2 points. LOSER!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
@knoxville7 did you give up already?
I can't even sign-in.

Yahoo password help keeps "sending code" that never shows up.

Amazon failed to deliver my charger to access device with account and then instead of re-sending it just canceled order and I cant try again for at least two more weeks.

Fucking lost season, I can't watch games anyway, gonna cost me 18 months in catching up on visual data.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Thank you Kenan Allen for disappearing in the second half.... Won that one by a hair.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Wow, didn't see Barkley getting traded for actual peanuts

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Honestly @Leomaz I would love to hear the logic behind one of the worst trades I have ever seen

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
No logic at all.
yeah I can tell. I am assuming we are all somewhat strangers to one another outside of this messageboard. But if this trade happened in a league full of friends, I would be questioning if there was collusion. That is how bad this trade is.

But this being a lunch money league and none of us really know each other, I'll chalk this up to you being dumb

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
yeah I can tell. I am assuming we are all somewhat strangers to one another outside of this messageboard. But if this trade happened in a league full of friends, I would be questioning if there was collusion. That is how bad this trade is.

But this being a lunch money league and none of us really know each other, I'll chalk this up to you being dumb
Listen, I don’t care if you think this trade is good or bad….You and the other member should then not accept it if you think it’s a bad trade. I’ll just chalk your post to you being stupid. Is that what you want to hear?

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Listen, I don’t care if you think this trade is good or bad….You and the other member should then not accept it if you think it’s a bad trade. I’ll just chalk your post to you being stupid. Is that what you want to hear?
I don't veto a trade because one team owner made a bad trade...just wondering what the logic behind it was

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I don't veto a trade because one team owner made a bad trade...just wondering what the logic behind it was
Listen. It’s a fantasy football league and at this point in this league….I’m not doing to well, I didn’t think I would have to explain a trade, good or bad, to someone. Normally I don’t do trades in my money leagues but this league s a little different. It may work it may not. I’m willing to risk my hard earned money that should be enough for anybody.
How’s that? If you have any more questions, feel free to ask…..I’m retired. I’ve got a little time on my hands!

Lol

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Listen. It’s a fantasy football league and at this point in this league….I’m not doing to well, I didn’t think I would have to explain a trade, good or bad, to someone. Normally I don’t do trades in my money leagues but this league s a little different. It may work it may not. I’m willing to risk my hard earned money that should be enough for anybody.
How’s that? If you have any more questions, feel free to ask…..I’m retired. I’ve got a little time on my hands!

Lol
You don't have to explain anything, but when you trade away your best player for a handcuff to a your RB2 and a QB when you already have one of the highest scoring QB's....it peaks my curiosity why someone would just quit after 4 weeks.

Shit my team isn't doing to hot and I'm not going to trade Jefferson for a TE and K.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
You don't have to explain anything, but when you trade away your best player for a handcuff to a your RB2 and a QB when you already have one of the highest scoring QB's....it peaks my curiosity why someone would just quit after 4 weeks.

Shit my team isn't doing to hot and I'm not going to trade Jefferson for a TE and K.
sounds good.

Good luck with the rest of the season.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
sounds good.

Good luck with the rest of the season.

Seriously though, I figured even a casual fan would know that Barkley for Rodgers and Michel would be an awful trade. But you are pretty active on these boards so you are at least more than a casual fan. Did you offer the trade or was it offered to you?

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Seriously though, I figured even a casual fan would know that Barkley for Rodgers and Michel would be an awful trade. But you are pretty active on these boards so you are at least more than a casual fan. Did you offer the trade or was it offered to you?
It was offered to me…….Why is it such a big deal to you? Things like this don’t move my needle. I have so much other pressing things to worry about this is very low on my list. I’m already trying to figure out a tailgate menu for the packer game on the 17th and it ha# to be top notch. That’s important

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It was offered to me…….Why is it such a big deal to you? Things like this don’t move my needle. I have so much other pressing things to worry about this is very low on my list. I’m already trying to figure out a tailgate menu for the packer game on the 17th and it ha# to be top notch. That’s important
If you got back something that would make some sense like a RB who is the actual starter and a WR1 or WR2 then I probably wouldn't have called out your stupidity. But when you are trading away a top RB for nothing I had to make fun of this trade. and then we have @Raskolnikov starting players who have been on the IR all season because he can't get into his app.

Honest question, do you actually follow and know football or is football just tailgate season for you?

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Leave it Leospaz to tarnish the integrity of the league by making Special person trades. I expect nothing less from this idiot hahahahahaha

What an awful trade and he wants us to think he has any clue about FOOTBAW? nope hahahaha lololol hahahaha lololol

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Leave it Leospaz to tarnish the integrity of the league by making Special person trades. I expect nothing less from this idiot hahahahahaha

What an awful trade and he wants us to think he has any clue about FOOTBAW? nope hahahaha lololol hahahaha lololol
it's ok though, he is prepping for his tailgate...so in reality the trade was Barkley for Rodgers, Michel, and a rack of ribs

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
If you got back something that would make some sense like a RB who is the actual starter and a WR1 or WR2 then I probably wouldn't have called out your stupidity. But when you are trading away a top RB for nothing I had to make fun of this trade. and then we have @Raskolnikov starting players who have been on the IR all season because he can't get into his app.

Honest question, do you actually follow and know football or is football just tailgate season for you?
Not that it should matter. I’ve been watching football for as long as I can remember. Played the game in high school. This is funny as fuck, you are acting like this is a billion dollar trade. It’s a fucking trade and if it works out good if it doesn’t oh freaking well. Move on buddy this shouldn’t take up this much of you time. I’m in a bunch of leagues and I’m doing quite well in more than half. Maybe you should stick to arguing about chicken wings and let the trade get out of your head…..you gonna give yourself a myocardial infarction. Have a drink, a smoke, put your feet up. It’s not a big deal. I accepted a trade. The world will go on, the sun will rise and the league will be ok.