2021 "Historic draft class"

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If you note his choice of words, he said that’s how many games Fields has, and then said Poles MIGHT move on….meaning if Poles doesnt move, he can say he wasn’t necessarily wrong, even though he literally contradicted his statement before that….he loves hedging his attention seeking “hot takes” like in this case.

What a loser lmao
Seriously, the hedging, the deleting of posts, all to try to appear "correct" when everyone has seen it for quite a while in real time. How many people does he have on ignore that he doesn't realize everyone is on to his spewage? It's mind-boggling lol

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I once farted and shit a little bit in my pants. It was awkward but I worked through it. I imagine most posters are working through this thread like I worked through my shart.

Shit stains

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Please tell me we are judging Fields on a game where the rain would be just bout Any Qb's worst nightmare. And a first time OC play calling was pretty bad in the first half. Well, it wasn't so much bad as it was predictable. You know the Bears and 49ers were going to run, a lot!, but how they did do the running game was going to be very key, and the Bears just tried to run up the middle with Monety and a lot of the times, The 49ers blew that up. All that said it was just a great day for the defenses for the most part as the weather was like a 12th man for them and a 13th for the Bears' defense.

Do some more read options with Justin and Maybe have a guy like St Brown or even Petis run some of the WR run plays like Samuel does or what Jones Jr. would have done was he not hurt. My opinion only.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Is the weather going to be an excuse against GB next week?

I'm not a weatherman so I can’t tell you what the weather will be.
Please post stats in similar weather from elite QB’s. If none to compare to, then you don’t have much of an argument. Which is par for the course for you. When will you take your ball and go home and threaten to not post for awhile(but then come back a month early)?

Fields won’t have a weather excuse(either good or bad) in 99% of the games this year. Trying to prove a narrative that he was shit in this game is comical at best. Why didn’t Lance have 2 TD’s?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
LLo
I'm not a weatherman so I can’t tell you what the weather will be.
Please post stats in similar weather from elite QB’s. If none to compare to, then you don’t have much of an argument. Which is par for the course for you. When will you take your ball and go home and threaten to not post for awhile(but then come back a month early)?

Fields won’t have a weather excuse(either good or bad) in 99% of the games this year. Trying to prove a narrative that he was shit in this game is comical at best. Why didn’t Lance have 2 TD’s?
Look...by week 5 this dude has to start getting greater than 200 yard games or it's probably not going to happen. No more 100 yard games...that's effing bush league shit. If he's not steady by week 13....he's replacement might get drafted.

I don't have to defend a take if it's going to happen anyway. The organization will take care of it....just like Mitch.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
LLo

Look...by week 5 this dude has to start getting greater than 200 yard games or it's probably not going to happen. No more 100 yard games...that's effing bush league shit. If he's not steady by week 13....he's replacement might get drafted.

I don't have to defend a take if it's going to happen anyway. The organization will take care of it....just like Mitch.
unknown.png

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
LLo

I dont disagree with this. But progression isnt exactly always linear bud

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Another misnomer. Misrepping and making mountains out of molehills, just like 'historic draft' I guess you don't think reps, time and coaching are required to determine goodness? Speaking of reps. Yours can only go up.?
What's funny is I never said anyone said "Historic Draft Class" yet the notion got attacked a few times......lol....implication being it's true, and they remember it being said.

?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
What's funny is I never said anyone said "Historic Draft Class" yet the notion got attacked a few times......lol....implication being it's true, and they remember it being said.

?

No.

You put it in quotes. That implies that it's being attributed to someone.

Gosh you're so bad at this.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I was at the game today. Fields didn’t play well in the first half. Getsy took some time to find a rhythm and the conditions were miserable for both QBs.

In the 2nd half, Fields made the plays necessary to win the game. How many times has Rodgers bought time against the Bears and found a wide open target for a score? Our guy makes the same kind of play but it somehow doesn’t count? Field’s athleticism made the play possible.

The idea is to win the game. Fields overcame the conditions and did what was necessary to win.

I get it. Field’s wasn’t perfect in horrible conditions in his first game in a new offense. However, he led his team to a comeback win with three TDs in the second half. He sucks!

This is a pathetic thread posted by arguably the worst contributor to CCS. He knows he’s a pariah and that the majority of Bear fans back Fields. Since most here aren’t wild about him, this is how the “acts out.” Tiresome…

Attachments

• 09C6A2F4-5964-41FC-A20A-58C34CFBB861.jpeg
    09C6A2F4-5964-41FC-A20A-58C34CFBB861.jpeg
    678.7 KB · Views: 5

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

?
You put it in quotes, meaning someone said it.

This is some of the worst trolling i've ever seen. I thought i taught you better. SMH