***2021 NFL Draft IGT*** - DAY 1

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
It really is astonishing how the Packers haven't taken a skill player in the 1st round, outside of QB, since 2002. That is criminal.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
they just made Rodgers even more pissed
I think its clear Rodgers is not gonna be on Green Bay any longer.

Someone in my Facebook feed says that the Packers can't trade Rodgers until Sunday to avoid some cap hit. Any truth to that?

Montucky

Liked Posts:
It really is astonishing how the Packers haven't taken a skill player in the 1st round, outside of QB, since 2002. That is criminal.
They expect Rodgers to just do it all on offense. It's not the worst strategy but ever since about ten years ago they have just been abysmal at scouting.

Sicario

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Thank you GB and Buf for pushing OT and WR down the board for us!!!!

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Do the bears trade up for a tackle ?!? Maybe WR trade allen robinson for a 2nd round pick get terrace marshall jr and our 2nd and third next year and draft teven jenkins

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Do the bears trade up for a tackle ?!? Maybe WR trade allen robinson for a 2nd round pick get terrace marshall jr and our 2nd and third next year and draft teven jenkins
Idk if they need to trade up. There is a ton of OT and WR available still should be able to get T in 2nd and WR in 3rd

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Honesty, what an experience. Just years of misery with this team. Constant dread, zero hope with this regime. Draft approaches and you know it in your heart that they get some third tier scrub in day 2. The second the Denver pick is announced you get a funny feeling in your stomach. You see the Giants traded to the Bears and your eyes light up. Then you see Mac Jones being shown on the screen and you can hear a million Bears fans across the country screaming NOOOOOOOOO. Then your gut hurts and again, you know it in your heart they're going to pull another '18. Then Justin Fields is announced and its a complete palate cleanser from the years of shit this team has made us eat. A night i'll remember for a long time.

But also, its the Bears. You still have that feeling of doom. That it'll never work out. For the love of Christ, Matt Nagy, please be the guy you were brought in to be. Pace after what feels like a lifetime has finally done his job, at least with the QB position. Time for you to do yours.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Idk if they need to trade up. There is a ton of OT and WR available still should be able to get T in 2nd and WR in 3rd
OTs will go quickly in the second. Bears may very well draft an OT but it won't be one of the more promising ones people are talking about. Be much easier to get a good wr but that is not as much a need if you have AR and think Mooney is just going to keep getting better as I do. Hell, Justin will make them all better. CB would be good but they'll go fast too.

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
If we wanted another shitty QB, why not just bring back Matt Blanchurd?

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fields is not a shitty QB. Most had Lawrence up at #1 by a margin, and then Wilson/Fields/Lance at the next tier, with jones below that. Kiper had him as his #2 QB. I like him a lot.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Thank god we wont have to hear you complain anymore
God created the ignore feature. Maybe if he gave you a brain, you would have figured that out by now.

man, a joyous day and Trubisexuals are very angry with me.