***2021 NFL Draft IGT*** - Day 3

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
No we arent. The interior is soft as fuck. All those guys are finesse guys that get pushed around in short yardage.
When mustipher and whitehair switched spots I thought the interior oline outperformed many people’s expectations

napo55

Liked Posts:
Graham is also consistent, and no one they picked in the 5th would be a clear cut number 2 WR or better than Mooney is now.
Well, if you don't draft a WR, you sure aren't going to improve the group. Many good WRs have been found in lower rounds. You need to provide your QB with receivers who can get open. If ARob is injured, the team is screwed.

greg23

Liked Posts:
so if he's the guy...is it safe to say that last years two late OL picks were a waste???

leno-whitehair-mustipher-daniels-jenkins

bars-borom-ifedi-wilkerson

hambright-simmons-eiselen

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
When mustipher and whitehair switched spots I thought the interior oline outperformed many people’s expectations

Sure but expectations were quite low and there were a lot of bad teams towards the end of the season.

Think about all the times in short yardage where Nagy was scared to run and resorted to passing or some trickery. We have Fields now. We need people that will move guys in the run game.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Sure but expectations were quite low and there were a lot of bad teams towards the end of the season.

Think about all the times in short yardage where Nagy was scared to run and resorted to passing or some trickery. We have Fields now. We need people that will move guys in the run game.
Pace did come from New Orleans and they go for pretty big guards something pace wasn’t doing here. Years ago I remember when saints drafted a tackle I like named nicks and moved him to guard and he had a pretty good career. Size wise he matches up with borom.

greg23

Liked Posts:

if the BHVWGHC had five hall of fame o-lineman....would he run the ball???

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:

Exactly! We need the mean, nasty, brutish, motherfuckers that can impose their will in the run game. Let them know, yeah, we’re running. We’re running it right here. What the fuck you gon’ do about it?

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Winner, winner chicken dinner. Awful fucking pick on a likely UDFA
I hear a lot of scouts had him in 3 or 4. I don’t know but the dude is huge and mean and doesn’t give up many pressures. Have you been impressed with Daniels so far? He’s gone after this season.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
And Baltimore just took Ben Mason. Damn.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Anyone have any sleepers still available. WR or CB?

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
fucking really cowboys picked Simi how many WRs do those fucking people need !

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
heard it is expected gowan will go undrafted. Not sure why

TL1961

Liked Posts:
That's very different, and much more encouraging, than the first thing I read. I do like the description ealrier of "nasty". Obviously, that can mean little if technique is not there, but not all OL can be described as "nasty", as we have seem from our two OTs in recent years.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Borom trained with Fields before the draft. Same agency.