2021 Opponents....Draft a qb in 2022

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
yea they only face the two best divisions in the nfl...

Yeah, they play teams from 2020's best divisions in 2021. Doesn't really predict anything. Half the teams that are good/bad change every year.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
This season is still ongoing and the Bears are still in the playoff hunt

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Rams on the road for the 3rd year in a row.... Cards, Seahawks Pit Bal GB 2 times Min 2 times 3rd of 4th place so likely Eagles, or really anyone in that sad East, Panthers of Falcons... I don't see us getting more than 6 wins next year if the team don't get much better.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
So the idea is that because the schedule is brutal we should reach for a QB when we end up drafting 15th?

mecha

Liked Posts:
So the idea is that because the schedule is brutal we should reach for a QB when we end up drafting 15th?

HERE'S WHAT I THINK THEY'RE SAYING...

it's a brutal schedule, so the Bears will lose a lot... meaning they can pick in the top 3 of the 2022 draft and get the BEST QUARTERBACK EVER.

so far I think the only one projected high that actually was worth a shit was Mahomes. I mean, remember fuck off for Goff? or the other 8 campaigns that preceded that? remember when everyone on CBMB wanted Joe Flacco? yeah. or Vince Young and Matt Leinart? Tebow? JOHNNY FOOTBALL? (just kidding, I don't think anyone wanted him) ... RG3?

no, got it all wrong. guys that were drafted later are the ones killing it. not the college darlings that ESPN beats off to.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:

it's a brutal schedule, so the Bears will lose a lot... meaning they can pick in the top 3 of the 2022 draft and get the BEST QUARTERBACK EVER.

so far I think the only one projected high that actually was worth a shit was Mahomes. I mean, remember fuck off for Goff? or the other 8 campaigns that preceded that? remember when everyone on CBMB wanted Joe Flacco? yeah. or Vince Young and Matt Leinart? Tebow? JOHNNY FOOTBALL? (just kidding, I don't think anyone wanted him) ... RG3?

no, got it all wrong. guys that were drafted later are the ones killing it. not the college darlings that ESPN beats off to.

Well, in that case, OP has the right idea. QB in 2022 seems more realistic.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Good thing Pace is willing to take a QB in every draft. Lololol.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Well, in that case, OP has the right idea. QB in 2022 seems more realistic.

yeah, it's actually a genius concept. can we get that Matt Barkley kid back? I liked how he played with reckless abandon.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
2021 could see Foles + a lame duck FA QB on a 1 year after HOPEFULLY a strong OL draft & new coach. Go big for QB then?

Bears won't be tanking. Not with this defense. At least not on purpose.

The remainder of 2020 will still be a shitshow without OL solutions til next year.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:

guys drafted later go to better teams... that’s why they look better. If you don’t have an offense built for a QB. Don’t take one.