2021 Rosterbation Thread

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Post your Drafted roster here to brag or cry about how it went down. Get your rocks off or get roasted. Whatever twirls your beanie...

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
12 team keeper league. QB TDs worth 6pts. 3 WRs start. Only kept 2 of the 3 possible keepers since the rest of last year's final roster was worth crap vs ADP.
Feel pretty good now about having several keeper options for next year. ?‍♂️

1631010484315.png

Monty > CEH as first pick was iffy.
TEs kept getting sniped on me (Jonuu Smith went 2 Rds early). Might trade for Higbee or someone if a few of these WRs hit and Kmet fails to step up.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
12 team keeper league. QB TDs worth 6pts. 3 WRs start. Only kept 2 of the 3 possible keepers since the rest of last year's final roster was worth crap vs ADP.
Feel pretty good now about having several keeper options for next year. ?‍♂️

View attachment 13731

Monty > CEH as first pick was iffy.
TEs kept getting sniped on me (Jonuu Smith went 2 Rds early). Might trade for Higbee or someone if a few of these WRs hit and Kmet fails to step up.
I would've definitely went CEH. I'm assuming a lot of first round guys were kept if those were your options because I would've went WR otherwise.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
12 team, 0.5 PPR, QB 6 points. I had the number 2 pick and these mofos went RB heavy. By the time it got back to me at 2.11, the best RB available was Josh Jacobs.

Screenshot 2021-09-06 194937.png

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would've definitely went CEH. I'm assuming a lot of first round guys were kept if those were your options because I would've went WR otherwise.
Yes, keepers were 3 picks deep x12. I slighted toward DMonty due to his skill being better and volume, which knowing Nagy, could fade just as equally if OL sucks again. Despite that, he had a lot of volume later last season. Cohen not taking action away any time soon either. Also, KC has several other options to snipe CEH's TDs (as we saw last year) he may or may not INC his TD share with so many other playmakers out there. Although Fields playing might loose DM some dump off receptions. Meh - advantage >> homer. Tried getting CEH in another league but never happened.

Ended up w/ DM & ARob at the 2/3 turn with the first pick in our 14 team league yest...also 6pt QB TDs:
Have a few teams with Antonio Brown...high risk/high reward it seems.
1631224195901.png

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
12 team, 0.5 PPR, QB 6 points. I had the number 2 pick and these mofos went RB heavy. By the time it got back to me at 2.11, the best RB available was Josh Jacobs.

View attachment 13797

Nice pick with Tannehill and Lance as high end handcuff/late takeover potential. Also got several RBs with high potential to roll as RB2s.

Hockenson could fade I'm afraid - Goff didn't do as much w/ TEs as a Ram, but Stafford sure did. Hence swinging with Higbee on a few teams. Solids top 3 WRs!

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Nice pick with Tannehill and Lance as high end handcuff/late takeover potential. Also got several RBs with high potential to roll as RB2s.

Hockenson could fade I'm afraid - Goff didn't do as much w/ TEs as a Ram, but Stafford sure did. Hence swinging with Higbee on a few teams. Solids top 3 WRs!
I took hock in the sixth as he's the only real option on Detroit. I was stoked to get tannehill, people don't realize how good he's been. I dropped my kicker for Tony Jones Jr and just dropped Marshall for lev bell. I'm not sure who to drop to grab a kicker again lol. I'm trying to trade fuller/lindsay for another high upside rb like dillon

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I took hock in the sixth as he's the only real option on Detroit. I was stoked to get tannehill, people don't realize how good he's been. I dropped my kicker for Tony Jones Jr and just dropped Marshall for lev bell. I'm not sure who to drop to grab a kicker again lol. I'm trying to trade fuller/lindsay for another high upside rb like dillon

Check my roster & shoot me an offer ?‍♂️

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
While Gus Edwards will go down as a total waste of a fourth round pick, it did force me to plug in Antonio Brown at my FLEX last night which is already looking like the smarter play going forward.

It's a lot of mouths to feed for Brady, but I bet Brown ends up leading the team in catches this season.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
While Gus Edwards will go down as a total waste of a fourth round pick, it did force me to plug in Antonio Brown at my FLEX last night which is already looking like the smarter play going forward.

It's a lot of mouths to feed for Brady, but I bet Brown ends up leading the team in catches this season.
I liked Edwards when he was going late, but hated him after dobbins went down. I targeted brown as a value but he kept getting sniped from me lol.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I targeted brown as a value but he kept getting sniped from me lol.

Don't know where you had him, but I got him in Round 7. Could be my steal of the draft if this keeps up.

He's still crazy talented.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't know where you had him, but I got him in Round 7. Could be my steal of the draft if this keeps up.

That's my sinister plan. Got in 3 of my 4 leagues. Kept landing in that sweet spot in the drafts as a WR 3/4. Brown's my #2 above ?

Lotsa late picks to hopefully jump tiers tho...like Mooney. Although I'm seeing that I should maybe retract the trade offer of Calloway for Mooney in the above roster.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

I was looking at him in round 7/8 but only if OBJ and Michael Thomas were off the board. Someone sniped him in 6 in my home league. I did get OBJ in 7, Thomas went right after.