CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
My team has been so up and down, it's hard to know who to play....I've benched a couple of really strong performances, fortunate to not get bitten by doing so...

PPR league

I need to start 2 WR and put one in flex out of:

Woods - LAR @ HOU (6th)
Mooney - CHI vs. SF (12th)
Shenault - JAX @ SEA (13th)
Beasley - BUF vs. MIA (30th)

The number in parentheses is the opponents rank defending the pass

Woods has been so-so, as Stafford's BFF is Kupp, but I'll probably still start him.
Beasley has been largely ignored by Josh Allen, but it's in Buffalo and Miami sucks
Shenault has been up and down

Thoughts??

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Hi Jim - I think you said you retired and were peacing the eff out. Hope you're enjoying it!

Anyways, I think Mooney is untouchable.

You gotta roll with Woods, Shenault and Beasley (somehow Beasley torched me for 20 points a few weeks ago lol)

JimAKABlkhwks918

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hi Jim - I think you said you retired and were peacing the eff out. Hope you're enjoying it!

Anyways, I think Mooney is untouchable.

You gotta roll with Woods, Shenault and Beasley (somehow Beasley torched me for 20 points a few weeks ago lol)
Hello! I only have 9 years, 2 months, and 2 days to retire, not that I keep close track or anything...

Mooney or Beasley was the real quandry for me ....I got this weird thing that the Bears are going to win Sunday, and afraid Mooney does good, but the Bills could absolutely light up Miami and Beasley could feast too....stay tuned for the final choice...

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Hello! I only have 9 years, 2 months, and 2 days to retire, not that I keep close track or anything...

Mooney or Beasley was the real quandry for me ....I got this weird thing that the Bears are going to win Sunday, and afraid Mooney does good, but the Bills could absolutely light up Miami and Beasley could feast too....stay tuned for the final choice...
I have that weird feeling as well about the Bears this week. Does Nagy being out actually help them? Idk. Beasly is the safer option being in a better offense imo, but Mooney has bigger boom potential. All about that risk tolerance.

JimAKABlkhwks918

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I have that weird feeling as well about the Bears this week. Does Nagy being out actually help them? Idk. Beasly is the safer option being in a better offense imo, but Mooney has bigger boom potential. All about that risk tolerance.
Agree....I've had a few of these, I guess good problems to have, especially in a 12 team league.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My team has been so up and down, it's hard to know who to play....I've benched a couple of really strong performances, fortunate to not get bitten by doing so...

PPR league

Woods - LAR @ HOU (6th)

Woods has been so-so, as Stafford's BFF is Kupp, but I'll probably still start him.
Beasley has been largely ignored by Josh Allen, but it's in Buffalo and Miami sucks

Thoughts??

Sit Mooney until Bears' O actually shows us something IMHO. Woods should be fine, that 6th ranking is only bec. so many teams run out the clock after getting early big leads on a shitty HOU team right?

I'm screwed on some teams with a worthless ARob and inconsistently missing more than hitting Mooney. Hate to drop em when there's not much on the waiver anyway, esp. when 2 of my 4 are keeper leagues. ARob could be great next year on a new team or even if Nagy gets booted and they run some basic bitch common sense offense here in CHI this season.

JimAKABlkhwks918

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

PPR league

Woods - LAR @ HOU (6th)

Thoughts??
Worked out well: played Woods and Beasley, with Shenault as flex....Mooney outscored Shenault by a bit, but I won the game pretty handily....new problem is what to do with underachieving of late Mahomes....

JimAKABlkhwks918

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ah, it was looking to be a pretty decent fantasy season...then, disaster week 2021 strikes:

Chase Edmond, my RB2, knee
Robert Woods, my 1WR ACL, season over
Aaron Jones, my 1RB, MCL

Last edited by a moderator:

Rise

Liked Posts:
I’m struggling who to start today:

qb: Huntley, tannehil, cousins, or carr

rb: Barkley, Harris